hacking a chat

Discussion about hacker.org's server
snowman_with_u

hacking a chat

Post by snowman_with_u »

Hi all i'm a newbie in this hacking.........................then tell do u guys have any about monitor a chat between two guys those who are using yahoo messenger or gmail....................... :D
Hacker snowman
locust

Re: hacking a chat

Post by locust »

yeah i need to tired of using my homies :cry: :cry: omnipasskey.exe :cry: :cry:
master is judge when he fails and is praised when they are gone......Dante Elderwood 1992
jack krauser

Re: hacking a chat

Post by jack krauser »

snowman_with_u wrote:Hi all i'm a newbie in this hacking.........................then tell do u guys have any about monitor a chat between two guys those who are using yahoo messenger or gmail....................... :D
i don't know but i will search it and tell you :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

you can redirect data sent from those two computers to yours. or you can try listening to the ports, but it will block them.
Hacksign

Post by Hacksign »

u can also hack the computers between them.

then sniff on the computer
u can get the date of the chat package.
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Or hack a computers, were chat clients are installed, and put there some keyloggers. There's really a lot of different ways how 2 do it, just use your imagination and google.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Or hack a computers, were chat clients are installed, and put there some keyloggers. There's really a lot of different ways how 2 do it, just use your imagination and google.
can someone tell me how i can create and send keylogger?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

gain the access to the victims hard drive, put there keylogger (you can search a web for it) program, and find a way to launch it on the victims PC. Then every pressing of a key will be written to some file. After a certain time you can download that file.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:gain the access to the victims hard drive, put there keylogger (you can search a web for it) program, and find a way to launch it on the victims PC. Then every pressing of a key will be written to some file. After a certain time you can download that file.
so anything he write it will be saved in a file? and then how i would download it?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

you'll have to gain an access to his hard drive again, and then copy it to your PC. But it's kind of advanced hacking.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:you'll have to gain an access to his hard drive again, and then copy it to your PC. But it's kind of advanced hacking.
havce you ever put a keyogger?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

not yet. but if i will stay in hacking, recently i will (i need to spy on some ICQ, so perhaps i'll do that as soon, as i'll have a time).
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:not yet. but if i will stay in hacking, recently i will (i need to spy on some ICQ, so perhaps i'll do that as soon, as i'll have a time).
if you stay in hacking??? :? :? :? :? :?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, because of that motherfucking school and my parents... I don't f**** know what will be know. Hope it will be arright...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, because of that motherfucking school and my parents... I don't f**** know what will be know. Hope it will be arright...
well i wish you good luck :wink:

by Loyal_Dark