hacking for beginners

Discussion about hacker.org's server
the enemy of reality

hacking for beginners

Post by the enemy of reality »

hello..can someone learn me how to hack?i`m just an beginner, so please, pick some easy ways..thanks ^^,
-The Enemy Of Reality
jack krauser

Re: hacking for beginners

Post by jack krauser »

the enemy of reality wrote:hello..can someone learn me how to hack?i`m just an beginner, so please, pick some easy ways..thanks ^^,
hack what?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
locust

Re: hacking for beginners

Post by locust »

jack krauser wrote:
the enemy of reality wrote:hello..can someone learn me how to hack?i`m just an beginner, so please, pick some easy ways..thanks ^^,
hack what?
what type
what site
what do need
master is judge when he fails and is praised when they are gone......Dante Elderwood 1992
the enemy of reality

ops...heh..well. i want to hack a hotmail adress...how am i supposed to do that?
-The Enemy Of Reality
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

the enemy of reality wrote:ops...heh..well. i want to hack a hotmail adress...how am i supposed to do that?
there are plenty ways :cry: but don't start from that better start from this site www.hackthissite.org and do missions :wink:
it's the best train for newbies :wink:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

hey, the enemy of reality! Have you read topics in this forum?? Perhaps not...
http://www.hacker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:hey, the enemy of reality! Have you read topics in this forum?? Perhaps not...
http://www.hacker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204
hewy dude long time to see you in the forum :D

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah, i know... i had some shit in my school... long story.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah, i know... i had some shit in my school... long story.
haha
yeah i know :cry: by the way what was your problem?

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

you mean what was my problem in school? well... i've thrown a Molotov-cocktail in my school (ain't no shit, it's true!!), and put there a few graffiti tags... i was keeping it all in a conspiracy, but some asshole betrayed me... and so headmaster caused me some serious problems...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:you mean what was my problem in school? well... i've thrown a Molotov-cocktail in my school (ain't no shit, it's true!!), and put there a few graffiti tags... i was keeping it all in a conspiracy, but some asshole betrayed me... and so headmaster caused me some serious problems...
haha lol
i have punch my headmaster 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

by Loyal_Dark
the enemy of reality

thx everybody..
-The Enemy Of Reality
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

the enemy of reality

yeah..^^,
-The Enemy Of Reality
<<D.A.>>