do i have to..

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:wow nice so did u broke stg ..his nose?or just a little blood? :lol:
no just little blood because if i broke his nose i wouldn't go to this school again :P 8) 8) 8) :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

damn :( :( :( :(
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:damn :( :( :( :(
what you don't want me to go again in my school?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

no but really now if u would have broke stg then it would have been more super..am i right?? :wink:
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:no but really now if u would have broke stg then it would have been more super..am i right?? :wink:
and cooler
hehehehehehhe :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but i don't hit him there :cry: :cry: :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

nice ..u know i really wanna c how u look like...can i? :oops: :oops: :oops:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:nice ..u know i really wanna c how u look like...can i? :oops: :oops: :oops:
sorry but i don't have any webcam :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: but f you want by email :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

ok email...why not
yorgos

Post by yorgos »

jast krauser, you don't have to be a good student. It would help you if you were a little bit good at maths and physics, if you want to use programming languages for making games and not only. You must also be good at the computer lessons (I am sure about this). And the most important is (I can't tell it in English right) that you have to be able to think not only what is visible but a little bit more.
________
buy vaporizer
Last edited by yorgos on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

yorgos wrote:jast krauser, you don't have to be a good student. It would help you if you were a little bit good at maths and physics, if you want to use programming languages for making games and not only. You must also be good at the computer lessons (I am sure about this). And the most important is (I can't tell it in English right) that you have to be able to think not only what is visible but a little bit more.
i'm very good at maths and physic but i suck in everything else :cry: and my marks are very low :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

pls don't be sad..or i will be sad also :cry: :cry:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:pls don't be sad..or i will be sad also :cry: :cry:
why?

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

bec u are sad :cry: :cry:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:bec u are sad :cry: :cry:
aaand.....?

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

and when someone is sad i get sad also and sometimes cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: