Server hacked

Discussion about hacker.org's server
primusXproximus

lol

Post by primusXproximus »

lol, a hackers community website are being hacked....???

btw,hope its all fixed soon :-)
Everybody Loves Windows, yeah everybody loves it because of it's fresh air. And hell, I love my doors also :-)
alternateblackhat

Post by alternateblackhat »

this message is very old the problem happened a long time ago
iqsmith

Post by iqsmith »

I just got ripped by another so called hacker wit dis id: selleramerica@yahoo.fr
selleramerica@yahoo.fr is full of shit. I think he needs to get off hacker.org
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

iqsmith wrote:I just got ripped by another so called hacker wit dis id: selleramerica@yahoo.fr
If your dumb enough to try to try buy shit from them, you yourself should leave hacker.org. We don't welcome their spam nor do we welcome numb skulls like yourself that encourage it.

Aside from that, why are you posting this here?
alternateblackhat

iqsmith wrote:I just got ripped by another so called hacker wit dis id: selleramerica@yahoo.fr
i lol'd at ur stupidity
KecFc

Hacking Forum VBulletin 3.6.12 PL 2.

Post by KecFc »

What is available:

Forum on vBulletin 3.6.12 Patch Level 2.
Username and password Modera this forum.

What do I need?

Get the password for another Modera this forum.

How do I do?:) Searching the public working exploits - not found. Give that can be done.

If someone can help business, not a word - say for how much:)
clayser

Help needed!

Post by clayser »

is this really a hackers place? if yes i need some help from hacker.. some has done terrible thing to me.. he make an email+account in facebook and do something terrible with my name as his facebook name..(it make me the guilty person even im not the one) i need ya help to trace the person location and identity to help clean my name...plz i need ya help. ( plz pm me if u reakky can help me) :?
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

with these stories, no one gets into contact with the site managers to get their problem sorted, I wonder why...
alternateblackhat

Re: Help needed!

clayser wrote:is this really a hackers place? if yes i need some help from hacker.. some has done terrible thing to me.. he make an email+account in facebook and do something terrible with my name as his facebook name..(it make me the guilty person even im not the one) i need ya help to trace the person location and identity to help clean my name...plz i need ya help. ( plz pm me if u reakky can help me) :?
Speak English often? I lol'd trying to read this.
solitaire

Post by solitaire »

S3th wrote:Eh, My password was made up of Lower and uppercase, with numbers. sorta like
LiK3sH1HwN <Example.
And even if someone wanted to crack my account...Woopdie do, I created a new email address upon signing up here, so it wouldn't get far.
A while back I was at a Linux convention and I met up with a old hacker guy must of been 60 he had told me one of the most secure characters on the keyboard was the space bar. It made me thought for a while and hopefully you can comment on this for me. I would have to agree only because majority of the time first thing we think of when cracking a password is something such as there date of birth or something personal nothing extended to that of random char's not that isn't common cause it is in the professional world. Anyways, I kind of want to believe the guy but at the same time there is still no such thing as a secure machine.
laz0r

Post by laz0r »

solitaire wrote:
S3th wrote:Eh, My password was made up of Lower and uppercase, with numbers. sorta like
LiK3sH1HwN <Example.
And even if someone wanted to crack my account...Woopdie do, I created a new email address upon signing up here, so it wouldn't get far.
A while back I was at a Linux convention and I met up with a old hacker guy must of been 60 he had told me one of the most secure characters on the keyboard was the space bar. It made me thought for a while and hopefully you can comment on this for me. I would have to agree only because majority of the time first thing we think of when cracking a password is something such as there date of birth or something personal nothing extended to that of random char's not that isn't common cause it is in the professional world. Anyways, I kind of want to believe the guy but at the same time there is still no such thing as a secure machine.
Secure passwords are ones that contain idealy more than 8 characters made up of a random combination of upper and lower case letters and some numbers. beginning your password with a space (or ending it) will not realy help people brute forcing but definately will stop people trying to crack your account logicaly.
There is no spoon.
lezowa

Post by lezowa »

I got a warning when editing my profile,the directory is there
Warning: ob_start() [ref.outcontrol]: output handler 'ob_gzhandler' cannot be used after 'URL-Rewriter' in /home/.mazie/hacker_apache/html/hacker/html/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 44
tikky1234

Re: Server hacked

Post by tikky1234 »

adum wrote:as you probably noticed, hacker.org was hacked last weekend. oh, the irony! :)

truth to be told, we hadn't spent much effort in securing the site. which was a little foolish.

as well as defacing the site, somebody dumped the user table with names and passwords. we use the phpbb2 reg system here, and i guess they don't salt their passwords, which is unfortunate. any password that is short or based on a dictionary word has probably been reversed at this time. therefore, it's very important to change your password to something robust, and if you used the same password on any other site or email account to change that too. sorry for any trouble.

i've spent some time closing out all the SQL injection points i could think of, but in case i missed something, if you happen to notice it please drop me a PM.
---------------------------
Hi, am a newbie here and would liek to post a thread (I could donate $5 or so thru paypal if you will then allow me to post a thread) - or, if you know someone who can solve my problem (seem y signature file).
Make $600 to hack 150 chinese sites that have already been hacked by same method. www.lyaoba.com, www.hammerchem.com, www.fohuang.com, www.yina126.com, www.zbxumu.cn. See link to www.watchvisa.com in frontpage in "marque.
dreamhosting

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME

Post by dreamhosting »

HOW DO I CLOSE OR FIND A SQL INJECTION I AM NEW TO SCRIPTING AND WOULD LIKE TO SECURE MY SITE CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST MET
npyx

motherfucker

Post by npyx »

[color=green][quote="adum"]as you probably noticed, hacker.org was hacked last weekend. oh, the irony! :)

truth to be told, we hadn't spent much effort in securing the site. which was a little foolish.

as well as defacing the site, somebody dumped the user table with names and passwords. we use the phpbb2 reg system here, and i guess they don't salt their passwords, which is unfortunate. any password that is short or based on a dictionary word has probably been reversed at this time. therefore, it's very important to change your password to something robust, and if you used the same password on any other site or email account to change that too. sorry for any trouble.

i've spent some time closing out all the SQL injection points i could think of, but in case i missed something, if you happen to notice it please drop me a PM.[/quote][/color]