Help request - ARP network jamming

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Protov

Help request - ARP network jamming

Post by Protov »

Hi all,

I'm working on Windows and I want to make a stand-alone program that sends spoofed ARP-replies to the broadcast address with the IP address of the default gateway an a fake MAC adress. If tested the method on my school network and it work perfectly, the only problem is that I can only build the right packets with colasoft packetbuilder and that is GUI based software that needs to be installed.

Is is possible to create a script which send these packets?

Greetings,
Protov
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

To make a proper standalone I think you'd have to make a custom driver as windows hasn't allowed raw packets since some hotfix many moons ago on WinXP and I don't think you can really do that in a script. On the less standalone front you could see if colasoft packet builder has a command line interface which you could use with a script but then you have to install it first which doesn't help you, on a similar note you could use Winpcap if it has an interface with whatever scripting language you choose but then this too needs to be installed.

Without using some 3rd party application/library I don't think you can do exactly what you are asking for on windows. What do you plan on doing with this?
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

make sure they dont find you :p
Protov

Post by Protov »

Well of course I make sure they don't catch me :wink:

But no, the colasoft packet builder doesn't have command line interface, but it doesn't install a different driver. But about WinPcap, can it be used trough DLL calls?(And if can you tell me how?) I'm using Auto hotkey as scripting language, and that can use DLL calls. And can't you send raw packages with Winsock32, that is default installed on windows.

Protov
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

As far as I'm aware Windows' native support (winsock) for raw packets was ended a long time ago in XP so unless you have a pre SP1 XP you can't do it with winsock. I'm not familiar with the workarounds (I just switched to *nix to do raw packet work) for windows but as Winpcap is something you have to install first (once again, as far as I'm aware) so it's most likely going to DLL based. If you don't fancy getting your hands dirty with C and a *nix OS then I guess your only current choice is to look up winpcap and its functions and anything else you might need to call the DLLs.
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

Arp as in armor penentration.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

That's ArP nubikins, ARP is short for Address Resolution Protocol :?