help me to hack

Discussion about hacker.org's server
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

baha'a wrote:Hi nice to see you

I understand from all this
Dunno about myself. Normally I wouldn't do anything wrong, unless there was a DAMN good reason for it, not like, "SPY ON MY GF I THINK SHE CHEATING :(".

It'd probably have to be as serious as life / death, but of course that will never happen.
Unless I worked for the police. Which wouldn't be horrible actually.

[/quote]

that you wouldn't do it

but what did you mean by "But yea." thing

do you mean that you would do it if it was life/death thing or related to police :?: :!: :roll:[/quote]

The but yea thing is my super amazing common special way of saying "I digress".
In other words, I was somewhat going off topic with the police thing.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
baha'a

Post by baha'a »

well

ok good to know that

I'll keep it in mind
oldpirate

learning hacking

Post by oldpirate »

thanks guys for the help offerred so far, but i really need a deeper explanation on this topic. thanks
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

@oldpirate

Perhaps someone wold be more willing and able to help you if you actually asked a question. Simply saying you need help in the hacking profession (which by the way is not exactly a profession unless you re a pentester or something) is not a question. Intelligent and detailed questions will get you intelligent and detailed answers.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

how do i increase my mathematical output by at least 50% using telnet and connecting to google remotely from my cellphone while at school?

---impossible :p

but i would love to know how anyway :p
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

Actually I'd beg to differ about that koolpop0 :P you could use telnet to communicate with a Math Kernel (of Wolfram Mathematica 7) over the web on a mobile using the Windows mobile OS with an contract that allows you something like unlimited internet data transfer (of course there's fair use policies but for this scenario you'll never have a problem with that) so you'll be able to surf around on google's website. You could then look up Mathematica functions on google (you'll find links to the Mathematica online documentation) and then send them over telnet to the Math Kernel so you have an interactive Mathmatica session which I'm pretty sure would boost your mathmatical output by at least 50% :P

You could make things even more efficient by simply installing Mathematica 7 on your PC/Laptop with a 3G wireless internet connection and use Mathematica directly via its Notebook thing'a'mabob and you'll be churning out maths like some kind of maths churning machine!

Although the last suggestion doesn't cover the connecting to google by your cellphone (which is simple enough depending on your phone, but then theres costs) it should be a much better solution for improving your mathematical output :P

You might have to think a bit harder before you go calling something impossible, you can try out the magical power of Mathmatica on Wolfram Alpha.
Hackers=NoLlife

Post by Hackers=NoLlife »

Two words SQL Injection...
________
DIGITAL VAPORIZERS