REAL HACKERS PLEASE NEED FAST

Discussion about hacker.org's server
kindom man

REAL HACKERS PLEASE NEED FAST

Post by kindom man »

HALLO
I NEED REAL BUSSINESS PEOPLE OR REAL HACKERS WHO CAN TRASFER MONEY FROM ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT IN EUROPE OR FROM USA ANY IDEAL LET START BUSSINESS I HAVE ALREADY ACCOUNT TO PUT THE CASH :SEND ME PRIVATE MASSAGE OR WRITE TO jacobko@web.de
BYE
hey my good friends i want to join to get ideal of how to protect my account also how to know when people hack my computa ..before i can protect my account i must have ideal of hack
thanks
jacob
Liidian

Re: REAL HACKERS PLEASE NEED FAST

Post by Liidian »

kindom man wrote:HALLO
I NEED REAL BUSSINESS PEOPLE OR REAL HACKERS WHO CAN TRASFER MONEY FROM ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT IN EUROPE OR FROM USA ANY IDEAL LET START BUSSINESS I HAVE ALREADY ACCOUNT TO PUT THE CASH :SEND ME PRIVATE MASSAGE OR WRITE TO jacobko@web.de
BYE
For me it seems like you need a private teacher in english and a keyboard without caps, but ok.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
Abdeyaz

BEST 101 track1&2 , world wide first hand skimmed

Post by Abdeyaz »

i have update in 16 countries worldwide,tell me your country and city, i choose bin for you or you give me your bin i look for you, i will help you make money. resellers needed .

http://n2.nabble.com/TRACK1-2-CARDING-S ... 37281.html
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

if you need help and you wanted to come back you wouldnt say bye

my estimate would be you are fake