29%
Not much to be honest.
19%
Not at all. 100% Shit.
51%

Total votes: 68

CodeX

Post by CodeX »

It's easy to see that there is unanimous agreement against Liidian's character flaws, it would be nice to see these views on the subject yielded some positive result for Liidian (as I keep harking on) :)

and how does that make you feel?
Force4

Post by Force4 »

plope0726 wrote:Since, like megatron, I can't add much to this thread that hasn't already been said except this...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liidian, please take your computer, find the closest overpass and dropped it onto to the highway. Next find a pair of scissors and run around in circles until you get dizzy and fall.

One would think that by now Liidian would humble himself, accept the error in his ways, and perhaps learn something. :?

Oh and hackersblahblah, if you think "this is realy suck" ( :lol: ) Then go to your site and don't return, your spam is not welcome.
Oh dude :lol: I couldn't stop laughing reading your post! Especially during the part with scissors :lol:.

Still, you guys are going tough on him, this is realy suck! :lol:
megatron40

Post by megatron40 »

Appears he started it though, seeing as how he's so 133t. Imagine you walking into the Vatican and saying, "Hey old man! This is the Gospel... hey... shuttup! I know what I'm talking about. Baptizing is outdated and anyone who says otherwise can go to hell!" If I did that... I would hope someone slapped my head.
"The man who doesn't read... has no advantage over the man who can't read..." - Mark Twain
Force4

Post by Force4 »

haha good ones again with the Vatican :lol: .
But yeah I totally agree. His first post is so full of crap.
I don't know, I was just wondering... maybe the kid is only twelve or so? In that case I would just tell him: it's okay sweety, you'll grow up and learn those things, just take your time!
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

The toughness is just a part of tough love, it's for the best
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

CodeX wrote:The toughness is just a part of tough love, it's for the best
I concur, sometimes a person needs to be broken down in order to be built back up into a better one.
stephen_weber

Post by stephen_weber »

Merry Christmas .

After the children are done playing with you, Liidian. Could you follow up your very first post on which language to speak with a more general direction. A direction to take in the cyber world.
There obviously are now a city of computers. Some dangerous and other's learning grounds. What's up in this world here?
malachi

Post by malachi »

CodeX wrote:JAVA is easy enough to learn that you can get books less than 200 pages on the subject of learning it which will have you set up for life with it
To be fair, most decent java books are about 400 pages.

Remind me how long the C book is? Oh... right...

:)
If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable.
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

Herb Schildt's C++: The Complete Reference is 1056 pages long according to Amazon and I think something like the first 1/3 to 1/2 is dedicated to C so maybe 350-500 pages, I can give a more accurate number later on
laz0r

Post by laz0r »

To get back on topic...
C is definitely best if you want speed and portability. The GCC is free, small, open source; there are versions which run on practically every system in existence. It also is very efficient in loops etc - you really notice in interpreted languages that for loops are slow (in Mathematica, for example, the code For[i = 1, i < 100, i += 2, i--] takes 0.000318 seconds to run, whereas the equivalent loop in C took orders of magnitude less.
Having said that, I find it a pig to write in - I use Delphi or C# for the high-level capabilities; Delphi compiles into code that's as fast as C, I think. Mathematica is best for anything deeply mathematical.
There is no spoon.
alt_227

To anyone still asking how to be a hacker.

Post by alt_227 »

I got a good laugh out of this.
In response: no 'this is how you learn hacking.'
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

I like how i made this post long ago and i can still laugh at you all. I don't understand how all of you can look at yourself as smarter then average and you fall for this? Seriously it's pathetic. You never just stopped up and thought "hey what if his trolling? :O" No by all means he must be this utterly retarded and elitist at one and a same persona. Hillarious, just hillarious.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

boohoo, why are you still whining on?
Geisha

Post by Geisha »

Why are any of you granting Lillputian more than the 15 minutes or replies his/her/it's ego seems to require?

Next!

On an entirely different vein, it seems like a consensus is formed around learning Python as a language for its versatility and ease. I'm checking it out now. The only way to learn is to do.

Geisha
"We are samurai...." - The Plague, "Hackers"
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

I guess he's after some form of acceptance which he is unlikely to find without being such a douche and at least with his daftness being pointed even newbs won't be mistaken in thinking that what he waffles on about is valid in any way, hopefully doing the world a favour - even though a truck would do it better... That aside, Python definitely is a good choice for your generic scripting tool so have fun