Liidian

AWESOME VIRUS/HACK GOTTA BE TRIED!!!

Post by Liidian »

Make a textfile and in it write:

@Echo off
Del C:\
Echo "WAHAHAGHA YOU'VE BEEN HACKED"

And then save it as bat :O
And some people say this doesn't work because you gotta accept the delete, NOPE! WRONG THOSE PEOPLE ARE WANNABE HACKERS BUT THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
This is so awesome :O

You can also add "Shutdown -s -t50 -c "LOL" if you want a cool shut down box for the comp, add it after the del thing i am sure it will work!
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
S3th

Post by S3th »

LMFAOO
NOPE! WRONG THOSE PEOPLE ARE WANNABE HACKERS BUT THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
Coming from a batch kiddie noobfuck.
A ten year old knows how to run the del C:/
By the way, I believe I have tried it, and it states it cannot be done while the system is in use.

Seriously, batch files are like.. Noob as fuck, yes sometimes if you know enough you can make something good, but running a tiny batch like that and calling it a "virus" and that you're a hacker?
You can get the fuck out, NOW.
See through the master
Become the master
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

S3th wrote:LMFAOO
NOPE! WRONG THOSE PEOPLE ARE WANNABE HACKERS BUT THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
Coming from a batch kiddie noobfuck.
A ten year old knows how to run the del C:/
By the way, I believe I have tried it, and it states it cannot be done while the system is in use.

Seriously, batch files are like.. Noob as fuck, yes sometimes if you know enough you can make something good, but running a tiny batch like that and calling it a "virus" and that you're a hacker?
You can get the fuck out, NOW.
You didn't sense any sarcasm in this post? nothing at all?..
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
S3th

Post by S3th »

Nope. >->
From past experiences with yourself I was unable to detect sarcasm and thought this was real <.<
My bad.
See through the master
Become the master
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

S3th wrote:Nope. >->
From past experiences with yourself I was unable to detect sarcasm and thought this was real <.<
My bad.
you should be ashamed! xD
Anovamatrix

Post by Anovamatrix »

@Echo off
Del C:\
Echo "WAHAHAGHA YOU'VE BEEN HACKED

zzzzz.... Don'T AnY U gUy EveR LearN AbouT DoS . WhaT ThE EchO MeAn?????. it only a joke guyszzzz... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Phoenix2012
Location: india uttrakhand nainital bhimtal birla insititute 5 quarter

Post by Phoenix2012 »

even a 5 year boy no del C// easy try deleting system 32 folder its more good
this limit dont allow me to write
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

sounds like something i wrote when i first joined...

yours is more blunt though...

After considering the last things i ave tried with batch i would say that deleting the C: drive wouldn't work with a good firewall

as much as i know i will be yelled at for saying this but i prefer comodo simply because it doesn't allow me doing something completely retarded... like deleting the C: drive
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

koolpop0 wrote:sounds like something i wrote when i first joined...

yours is more blunt though...

After considering the last things i ave tried with batch i would say that deleting the C: drive wouldn't work with a good firewall

as much as i know i will be yelled at for saying this but i prefer comodo simply because it doesn't allow me doing something completely retarded... like deleting the C: drive
A firewall DOES prevent attacks from the OUTSIDE but not from the inside and it defently doesn't stop a batch file since a batch file is no virus but a BIOS console, also this topic was a JOKE, drop it.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

i was explaining what i learned if you payed attention carefully...-.-

and wondered if it was a insult to my first posts attempting to help build the community
spoon527

Post by spoon527 »

lol i was able to write a script for that when i was 8 dude lol thats not even a hack thats just scripting a run command through a note pad and saving it in a special format >.> lawl i cant hack but i can do better then that XD
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

spoon527 wrote:lol i was able to write a script for that when i was 8 dude lol thats not even a hack thats just scripting a run command through a note pad and saving it in a special format >.> lawl i cant hack but i can do better then that XD
Mate, this was a joke, written because i got annoyed on all similar threads.
It's not a special format btw, it's BAT...
CodeX

Post by CodeX »

it's the file extension .bat that is the only significant difference, it's not a small flying mammal