read this hahahaha

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:well maybe bec as u said there are girls that speak as him ...next time trust a girl :twisted:
i don't think so because i don't trust noone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

why not?
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:why not?
i have my reasons.... :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

and what reasons do u need? 8)
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:and what reasons do u need? 8)
no reason can change my believes 8) 8) 8)

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

and what are ur believes :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:and what are ur believes :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
don't trust anyone :lol:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

well if u don't trust anyone u must have a read why u don't and i wanna know that reason :)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:well if u don't trust anyone u must have a read why u don't and i wanna know that reason :)
you really wanna know eh? :lol: well in the past a person did something really bad to me and i really hate him for that :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: thats why i don't trusy no one :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

and was it so so bad in order to make everyone suffer bec of that?

:(
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:and was it so so bad in order to make everyone suffer bec of that?

:(
why suffer?? :?

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

well i suffer cuz u don't trust me for example :cry: :cry:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:well i suffer cuz u don't trust me for example :cry: :cry:
well if you trust someone and then he........ anyway :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

by Loyal_Dark
alina

Post by alina »

so what i think everyone deserves a chance :roll: :roll:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

alina wrote:so what i think everyone deserves a chance :roll: :roll:
depends of who is :wink:

by Loyal_Dark