Real Hackers Pls Contact..

Discussion about hacker.org's server
AmooR

Real Hackers Pls Contact..

Post by AmooR »

Dear Hackers,

Contacting you all who can crack flash based sites like online gaming.
The site maybe using SSL security layer or something.

Leave me a PM.
Im talking real money, so pls contact ASAP.
SinistraD

Re: Real Hackers Pls Contact..

Post by SinistraD »

AmooR wrote:Dear Hackers,

Leave me a PM.
Do it yourself. Use Fiddler to monitor and manipulate traffic, and use an fla decompiler to get the way data is coded (if it is).

For automated processes use the HTTPRequest and HTTPResponse classes, or the Browser class implemented by me (you'll find it on my blog). My class uses those two but it's much simpler to use.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

SinistraD wrote:
AmooR wrote:Dear Hackers,

Leave me a PM.
Do it yourself. Use Fiddler to monitor and manipulate traffic, and use an fla decompiler to get the way data is coded (if it is).

For automated processes use the HTTPRequest and HTTPResponse classes, or the Browser class implemented by me (you'll find it on my blog). My class uses those two but it's much simpler to use.
it would seem that SinistraD has finally got tired of denie-ing that this is a helping site and wants em to leave :p
SinistraD

Post by SinistraD »

koolpop0 wrote:it would seem that SinistraD has finally got tired of denie-ing that this is a helping site and wants em to leave :p
I helped him didn't I? He'll thank me in a month or so if he starts learning now, for giving him the right starting push :). It's just that I won't do other's dirty work, I have my owns, and I won't ask anyone to do it either.

EDIT: Wait... I don't get you. I never denied help from anyone, and I don't think this will change in near-future.
Nick-Aotmzgin

Post by Nick-Aotmzgin »

new title -> Hackers for Hire! the illuminet perception and perspective people get when they see the gaming helping hacker org community on google!
-Do it yourself-Amoor
-.-
(i) Hacerks Group -> Greek Hackers Group (House of Hackers Offical Community)
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Nick-Aotmzgin wrote:new title -> Hackers for Hire! the illuminet perception and perspective people get when they see the gaming helping hacker org community on google!
-Do it yourself-Amoor
-.-

No, people shouldn't get that perception. The term "hackers for hire" doesn't make any sense unless it is in the sense of security testing, but I can see that you aren't trying to imply such an impression. If this were CRACKER.org however, I would understand.

Except it's not.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Nick-Aotmzgin

Post by Nick-Aotmzgin »

PaRaDoX wrote:
Nick-Aotmzgin wrote:new title -> Hackers for Hire! the illuminet perception and perspective people get when they see the gaming helping hacker org community on google!
-Do it yourself-Amoor
-.-

No, people shouldn't get that perception. The term "hackers for hire" doesn't make any sense unless it is in the sense of security testing, but I can see that you aren't trying to imply such an impression. If this were CRACKER.org however, I would understand.

Except it's not.
/Rebeating paradox hardly until he loose conscience.
(i) Hacerks Group -> Greek Hackers Group (House of Hackers Offical Community)
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Nick-Aotmzgin wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
-Do it yourself-Amoor
-.-

Except it's not.
/Rebeating paradox hardly until he loose conscience.
Rebeating? When did you "beat" me?

And also, I don't lose consciousness. I turn around to find you trying to hurt me, then I snap your arm like a twig and you run crying to mommy.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.