hi hackers I need a universal password can you please send m

Discussion about hacker.org's server
BKsshn

hi hackers I need a universal password can you please send m

Post by BKsshn »

hi hackers I need a universal password can you please send me a universal password?
plope0726

Re: hi hackers I need a universal password can you please se

Post by plope0726 »

BKsshn wrote:hi hackers I need a universal password can you please send me a universal password?
Here, your universal password is....

Fuck off
megatron40

Post by megatron40 »

"The man who doesn't read... has no advantage over the man who can't read..." - Mark Twain
liquidacid

Post by liquidacid »

this is a super secret hacker trick

username phones
password phones

will grant you access to a lot of things..
ADA95>C++
denzuko

Super Secret Uber Universal Password

Post by denzuko »

Ok, here you go.. You want the secret uber universal password! Well here it is, I'm going to give it to you!!! Mind you every hacker in the world is going to want my head for this. Not to mention every System Administrator, Government Agency and everyone one else in the world.

But I don't care so, here it is:
PASSWORD
there you read it, that's the uber1337 universal password. Now go hack into the NSA or something with that ;);)

Oh and don't forget the top three most commonly used passwords:
  • "Sex"
    "Secret"
    "GOD" (so would her majesty like to change her password?!?)
Plus!!! Here's the username and password that will get you into everything in the world ^.^

Username: cypherpunks01
Password: cypherpunks01

Now have fun!!!

def seriousness()
puts "OMG this is got to be for the lols right?!? Lamezoid Script Kiddies, Learn To Explore!!!"
end

Thank you and have a nice day.
Denzuko
Feed your head free your mind
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

I'll be nice.

'Tis a nonexistent thing that you're looking for, and I don't know where you would get such a ridiculous idea into your head.

A "universal password", heh. If only.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
kyu

Post by kyu »

i know from you tube that password has their own string...for username type admin and for the passwords 1'or'1='1...is that string can be used or what...or you has any string more useful than this
practice make perfect....
SinistraD

Post by SinistraD »

kyu wrote:[...] 1'or'1='1 [...]
Well that wont work. There are cheat sheets but the most common are:

' or '1'='1' --
' or '1'='1' or ' (if the comment is not working)
') or 1=1 --

And so on depending on how it is used in the SQL query
kyu

Post by kyu »

i try this command by myself but still cannot break the password....can you teach me how to do that....i just want to know the information that i get from you tube is true...
SinistraD

Post by SinistraD »

kyu wrote:i try this command by myself but still cannot break the password....can you teach me how to do that....i just want to know the information that i get from you tube is true...
First try
'
for password, if it gives an SQL error, it's unprotected. But usually it is.

When I was hacking a login form, I injected the username and gave a concrete password: butterfly.
kyu

Post by kyu »

actually i'm really don't understand what you say...i think i need to study SQL for more information...i don't wanna be a dumb ass try to make you baby spoon me...
SinistraD

Post by SinistraD »

kyu wrote:actually i'm really don't understand what you say...i think i need to study SQL for more information...i don't wanna be a dumb ass try to make you baby spoon me...
Put a fucking apostrophe (try both types ' and " too) as username or password and press Enter. If it says wrong username or something like that it's protected. If it says that:

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'bla bla bla'

means it can be hacked with SQL Injection. Use Google to learn SQL Injection, and you're right: basic SQL knowledge is necessary.
Nick-Aotmzgin

A lol

Post by Nick-Aotmzgin »

well there is a common passwords issue i never knew some one invented a universal password. lol
if there were such a thing all the world Economy , bursa , and law boundreis whold be broken.
(i) Hacerks Group -> Greek Hackers Group (House of Hackers Offical Community)
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

SinistraD wrote:
kyu wrote:actually i'm really don't understand what you say...i think i need to study SQL for more information...i don't wanna be a dumb ass try to make you baby spoon me...
Put a fucking apostrophe (try both types ' and " too) as username or password and press Enter. If it says wrong username or something like that it's protected. If it says that:

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'bla bla bla'

means it can be hacked with SQL Injection. Use Google to learn SQL Injection, and you're right: basic SQL knowledge is necessary.
Except good luck hacking any major sites where people give a shit, such as youtube. The protection will ALWAYS be insane, since they expect that kind of traffic.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
SinistraD

Post by SinistraD »

PaRaDoX wrote:Except good luck hacking any major sites where people give a shit, such as youtube. The protection will ALWAYS be insane, since they expect that kind of traffic.
Not long-ago the YouTUBE voting system was hacked. Huge amount of 1 star votes were submitted is a short amount of time at some videos.