Visual basic please

Discussion about hacker.org's server
fallen_angel13

Visual basic please

Post by fallen_angel13 »

do anyone know where I can install visual basic??
Thank you for occupying my time...
Captain Segfault

Re: Visual basic please

Post by Captain Segfault »

fallen_angel13 wrote:do anyone know where I can install visual basic??
You probably want to get "Visual Studio Express", which is a free version of visual studio targeted at the sort of person who would ask that question. :-)

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/default.aspx

It also supports C# and C++.
<<D.A.>>

visual basic

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Yeah, Visual Studio Express isn't bad... You can also download visual studio 6 (somehow more advanced) using this torrent: http://www.mininova.org/get/877055
jack krauser

Re: visual basic

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yeah, Visual Studio Express isn't bad... You can also download visual studio 6 (somehow more advanced) using this torrent: http://www.mininova.org/get/877055
what do you have? :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

I HAD Express and then 6th when I was usin' windoze
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:I HAD Express and then 6th when I was usin' windoze
i had 6th too :wink: :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
fallen_angel13

Post by fallen_angel13 »

Well... I don't have for a moment, so I decided to download the free one... Thanks anyway for the webs ^^
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

fallen_angel13 wrote:Well... I don't have for a moment, so I decided to download the free one... Thanks anyway for the webs ^^
no promblem :D we are here to help and learn new thinks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
fallen_angel13

Post by fallen_angel13 »

Hmm... Do you know where I can learn how to use one? and of course with the codes too... Well, to be honest, I'm really, really a beginner who just aim to be a hacker in the future ^^;
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

fallen_angel13 wrote:Hmm... Do you know where I can learn how to use one? and of course with the codes too... Well, to be honest, I'm really, really a beginner who just aim to be a hacker in the future ^^;
me too :wink: i'm a begginer too, but i'm training in this site www.hackthissite.org try it and tell me if you cannot complete any mission :wink:

by Loyal_Dark