BLOCKED SITE OPEN (http://www.megasecurity.org)

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Trogue

BLOCKED SITE OPEN (http://www.megasecurity.org)

Post by Trogue »

YESSSS! http://www.megasecurity.org is not blocked any more! did any one else get the IP blocked thing?
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Sooo is that site like a hacking tool download site?
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
koolpop0

Post by koolpop0 »

Zaffron wrote:Sooo is that site like a hacking tool download site?

leetupload.com has better stuff for script kid's like me :p
Trogue

Post by Trogue »

Zaffron wrote:Sooo is that site like a hacking tool download site?
preety much u can download the best trojans,RATs,Backdoors
awsome place bits of it are still blocked...... :cry:
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

You have just created a paradox with your sentence... The "best" malicious tools are made by the individual hacker tailored to a specific purpose, not some thing you can just download.
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Zaffron wrote:You have just created a paradox with your sentence... The "best" malicious tools are made by the individual hacker tailored to a specific purpose, not some thing you can just download.

YOU CANNOT CREATE ME WITH A SENTENCE.

OT:

That's not a paradox, you're thinking of an oxymoron. But it's still not one :D
Engrish <3
a paradox is something like this really old one:

You go back in time and erase your grandfather, which in turn, erases you because you would never be born. But they you wouldn't be born to erase your grandfather, but then you would be born and erase him, and so on and so on. It just repeats itself. OVER AND OVER.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

well my bad but still my point stands: the "best tools" are ones made by the hacker him/herself
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

Zaffron wrote:well my bad but still my point stands: the "best tools" are ones made by the hacker him/herself
Well if the best tools always are made by hacker himself, can't i just ask you 1 thing?
Why does any1 even buy a computer? Make 1 yourself!!! it will be much better!!!!
Is that still about the lines of your opinion? You think we all should go make ourselfs an oven also?
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Liidian wrote:
Zaffron wrote:well my bad but still my point stands: the "best tools" are ones made by the hacker him/herself
Well if the best tools always are made by hacker himself, can't i just ask you 1 thing?
Why does any1 even buy a computer? Make 1 yourself!!! it will be much better!!!!
Is that still about the lines of your opinion? You think we all should go make ourselfs an oven also?
While not the best way of wording it, I think Zaffron's point is the fact that as long as one keeps using tools scripted by some else, they will never amount to anything. It's better to know what hack you are trying to perform and write your own script. Besides, you may or may not know what the writer of that particular tool added into that script until it's too late. And as far as computers, if someone knows about computers and how to build one, then yes they would be better of building their own computer, it would be cheaper, they could construct it to meet their personal needs, and it wouldn't be full of all the bloat ware that manufacturers put on PCs. Now as for an oven, I mean seriously? That's so completely unrelated it needs no mentioning. But I will say that I'd much rather build a custom grill to meet my needs than buy the junk that is sold at an appliance store. Or even cook over an open fire. Anyhow, same principle with food. Grow your own food like fruits and vegetables, you know what's been used on it and you know it's gonna be healthier because there wont been a shit ton of preservatives and other garbage on it.

I guess my point, Liidian, is that people in general should be more self sufficient and not depend on other people to do what they ought to be able to do themselves.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Thank you plope, I fael at teh communicatons
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote:
While not the best way of wording it, I think Zaffron's point is the fact that as long as one keeps using tools scripted by some else, they will never amount to anything. It's better to know what hack you are trying to perform and write your own script. Besides, you may or may not know what the writer of that particular tool added into that script until it's too late. And as far as computers, if someone knows about computers and how to build one, then yes they would be better of building their own computer, it would be cheaper, they could construct it to meet their personal needs, and it wouldn't be full of all the bloat ware that manufacturers put on PCs. Now as for an oven, I mean seriously? That's so completely unrelated it needs no mentioning. But I will say that I'd much rather build a custom grill to meet my needs than buy the junk that is sold at an appliance store. Or even cook over an open fire. Anyhow, same principle with food. Grow your own food like fruits and vegetables, you know what's been used on it and you know it's gonna be healthier because there wont been a shit ton of preservatives and other garbage on it.

I guess my point, Liidian, is that people in general should be more self sufficient and not depend on other people to do what they ought to be able to do themselves.
Well the stupid thing with this BELIVE is that, We'll say you can be a very advanced network hacker.. reallly good at what your doing but that doesn't mean you are gonna be good at Vb6 does it? SO even if this hacker was one of the world best he wouild still be a noob? because the tools he used too make the procces easier wasn't his, is that correct?
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

First off, no it's not correct. Second it made very little sense and was quite hard to understand. Finally, Visual Basic 6?? Isn't that like 15 yrs old or something. If the person is such a great hacker they will likely know some programming language, and Visual Basic is not the only language around. anything that can be written with Visual Basic, can generally be written in most other programming languages such as C, C#, C++, Ruby, Python, J#, and so on. Also, if he knows how to perform the hack, he'd probably be better to do it himself with out a program than you grab somebody else tool. Now I'm not saying that these tools don;t make life easier by automating the process, What I am saying is that if you write the script yourself you know what's in it, you know how it works and you know it's gonna do what you wrote it to do. You download somebody else, especially without knowing what the hell it REALLY does, then one you risk doing something you didn't intend to do, you risk loading unk on your computer that you didn't intend to download, and you do know that the program is really doing what you want it to do from the get go.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

If you know how your tools work and how the language theyre in works, you can optimize them with shorter code and operations so they work that much faster.