THERE ARE NO R-E-A-L HACKERS IN HERE!!!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
VisaHacker

Post by VisaHacker »

Last edited by VisaHacker on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

teh fuck?
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

root wrote:
what i know:
- real hacker will always use manners in public places
That was the lamest shit i've heard since i saw the documentery about a jehovah's witness.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
S3th

Post by S3th »

Liidian wrote:
root wrote:
what i know:
- real hacker will always use manners in public places
That was the lamest shit i've heard since i saw the documentery about a jehovah's witness.
This made me lol, ty good sire.
See through the master
Become the master
XayOn

Post by XayOn »

At least we're encouraged to follow some net rules, as nettiquete, and that's the base of netiqueta.

However, apart of how troll you've been, you might be looking for hacktivists, those who seek for that freedom you're talking about.
Hacktivism, and hacklabs itselves, talks about mixing social movements with hacking.
Most of hacktivists are white hackers, most of them aren't pretty much skilled, but they share that hack interest and they're involved in social movements.
I just know of them existing here in spain and in italy (they'r real origin).

For now, you can start reading about hacktivism, hacker ethics, nettiquete and hacking history.
Just to know a little more about it ;-)

Also note that hacker definition is wider than you can imagine.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

XayOn wrote:At least we're encouraged to follow some net rules, as nettiquete, and that's the base of netiqueta.

However, apart of how troll you've been, you might be looking for hacktivists, those who seek for that freedom you're talking about.
Hacktivism, and hacklabs itselves, talks about mixing social movements with hacking.
Most of hacktivists are white hackers, most of them aren't pretty much skilled, but they share that hack interest and they're involved in social movements.

For now, you can start reading about hacktivism, hacker ethics, nettiquete and hacking history.

I would agree with what you've said except for the part about hacktivist originating in spain and italy, I might suggest you read up on the history of hacking and the perhaps Internet too
XayOn

Post by XayOn »

plope0726 wrote:
XayOn wrote:At least we're encouraged to follow some net rules, as nettiquete, and that's the base of netiqueta.

I would agree with what you've said except for the part about hacktivist originating in spain and italy, I might suggest you read up on the history of hacking and the perhaps Internet too
Ok. Sorry. =D just swapped hacktivism with hackmeeting.
Hackmeetings are originary from italy and spreaded to spain. (Hackmeeting --> hacktivists' meeting)

However, I think there are other places with things similar to hackmeetings.

Spanish hacktivist are the passive ones. Those who fight peacefull.
dextering12

Post by dextering12 »

need a real hacker !!

go here

http://c4059d60.tinybucks.net
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

dextering12 wrote:need a real hacker !!

go here

http://c4059d60.tinybucks.net
If people wanted a script kiddie they might contact you. Other than that... nope.
XayOn

Post by XayOn »

But a script kiddie is surely a funny thing to use. :P
Partmedia

Are you sure?

Post by Partmedia »

I am a Java/BASIC/C++ programmer. I disregard your disrespect to those who actually are interested in doing something. Too bad my IIS server is down, or I'd give my website to you! (Something like http://99.1*something*)
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Soo Partmedia, I have seen you around recently, and quite honestly, I can't think of anything wrong with you so welcome to the forum! You seem to be on the good side and are also knowledgeable.
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com