Looking for a partner.

Discussion about hacker.org's server
VisaHacker

Looking for a partner.

Post by VisaHacker »

________
DeSoto Firesweep
Last edited by VisaHacker on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prohacker57

Post by Prohacker57 »

i know i am not a pro, i cant hack into credit cards, but i can create viruses and i can type pretty fast . i am now working on sending my viruses that i create to IP addresses or other web sites. but i really need help with my social web site. i already worked on the graphics and designs i just need a web site. it doesn't really have to be .com because i don't have a credit card to pay 29$ a year for it. but if i have a free web site or a free domain it would be really cool.if everything on my web site is free to upload than we can have a lot of registered users. and if you have a credit card to post the web site on google we can charge per upload an d make some money off the web site! and that would be really cool.i know it can take some time but in the end we can earn some profit of this web site.
S3th

Post by S3th »

i can type pretty fast .
Yeh bro.
You're fucking pro.
See through the master
Become the master
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Might make it so he can type the abort command before they complete the trace!
VisaHacker

Post by VisaHacker »

________
vapolution
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

XD

Do I even have to say anything?
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

VisaHacker wrote:prohacker...

i dont hack credit cards.. its nothing to do with credit cards and i cant help you with your site. there are a lot of free domain sites and free hosting sites out there, even ones that wil create ur site at the touch of a button for you.

just for ppl who have read this thread... i have admin controll over hsbc, natwest and alliance and liester network systems to make deposits / transfers of any amount to any acount in the world.

for example i could deposit 1million to anyones acount but obv it would be a stupid move! its just an example.

Hackers who not what there on about and know how to login externaly to a banks network will be very usefull. all im in need of is how i get into the network externaly as its not a st8 forward move like http://127.0.0.1 for example. I know the ip to the network but wont let you login from external ip's / networks. Pm me if you want more info and could do with the extra cash.

VH
So you calim to have admin access, yet you can't login? As zaffron stated, nothing is needed to be said here.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

I also lol at the local IP
VisaHacker

Post by VisaHacker »

________
vaporizer review
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

VisaHacker wrote:I dont know how to get round there security so you can access there network from either a public location or from home.. obv not ur own connection! if i was infront of the machine or via remote access you basicly press ctrl - alt - delete and it ask's for ur username / password for that workstation but if your admin u can login to any workstation on there network. so all i need is someone who can find away to get past either the firewall or what other security they got to stop external connections entering the network, if they can then you login from say a wifi spot with the admin details and the network would think ur in the banks network. ive logged in at a london branch with the details from anouther branch out of london so i know it can be done its just i have no clue about there internal networking.

Hopefully you will know what i mean?

VH
Yes, we know what you mean, except that it's contradictory and full of shit.

"ive logged in at a london branch with the details from anouther branch out of london so i know it can be done its just i have no clue about there internal networking."

The security should be just as tight there, and I don't think that if one branch won't let you in, that another will.

"so all i need is someone who can find away to get past either the firewall or what other security they got to stop external connections entering the network"

It's either not on an external network or you're not getting past the firewall. it's the BANK, for god's sake. They would trace you faster than your computer could log you in.

" if they can then you login from say a wifi spot with the admin details and the network would think ur in the banks network."

Again, you can't because they don't run on a wireless network, for that very reason of being too hackable. You would have to physically be there, maybe if you ask nicely they will let you use their computer to "play games?"

"I dont know how to get round there security so you can access there network from either a public location or from home"

I would assume that "home" WOULD be your own connection? because that's an idea that is insane beyond any and all reason o-o

+ if you have no idea of the internal networking, I'm it's fairly simple, which is why it's so solid. Computer A is connected to B and C through a firewall and other security. They don't have a super magical crazy network that somehow works different, unless the rumors are true :o

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
VisaHacker

Post by VisaHacker »

________
Paolo Martinelli
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Yes, there was need for the "shity" comment. It's not hard to understand that we don't exactly condone illegal activities here. any discussion is purely hypothetical.

plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

PaRaDoX wrote:Yes, there was need for the "shity" comment. It's not hard to understand that we don't exactly condone illegal activities here. any discussion is purely hypothetical.
Also, a shitty comment is necessary for shitty skids :lol:
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

i concur
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

indeed.

*sip*