Help me find the love of my life...

Mankirk

Help me find the love of my life...

Post by Mankirk »

Hello, my name is Mankirk. I grew up in a small southern town in Kentucky. I lived a basic life, nothing special. But i et the gilr of my dreams, her name was Jen. We fell in love and wer ewe togather forever.

All was well until... i moved, and never saw her again.

After a year we lsot contact and i told myslef it was time for me to move on. And i did when all of a sudden, by chance, i come across her myspace!

Is this a sign? I dont know, but i know i want to talk to her again.

But here is where the problem comes... i cannot. For me to friend request her, i must know her email address which i do not. And i cannot send her a message.

So please, i beg of you all... help a old love fool find his love...

her url is www.myspace.com/ohdangitsjen

I know, i sound like a dumb fool, but please i must speak to her again. I beg of you, please help me find her email address.
LarsH

Post by LarsH »

Replied in PM
Mankirk

Post by Mankirk »

This challenge was never solved.

So if you think you have good hacking skills, lets see you use them.
brucuna

Post by brucuna »

do u know her last name or smth else? ifu know I'll try to help you..
Mankirk

Post by Mankirk »

Nope, thats why its so hard to find out.

I barely know anything... But yes if you can find a way please tell me, i still am waiting, and still have not been able to contact her... so if u find her email address please, i would be grateful!
sabretooth

Post by sabretooth »

forgive me for being distrusting, but if you were so in love and together for a while then you should at least know her full name.

The fact that you hardly know anything about her shows to me that something suspicious is going on and that you are probably trying to get this girls details for other means.

I'm sorry, but I find your story hard to believe.

sabre
gfoot

Post by gfoot »

She's also only 13. Whatever you had at that age was surely nothing special - there are plenty more fish in the sea.
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

I will only say one thing. And I am not helping you do this at all.

It is possible to bypass that e-mail requirement. Want to know how I know this? Because I am getting 200 fucking adds a day on myspace and I have e-mail and last name and captcha turned on, with an unguessable email and last name...

However I am not sure if this is only for profile 2.0 or if it is 1.0 as wel. That is a 1.0 profile and my suspicion is that it is only on 2.0.

But seriously man

If you're too young to choose where you live and how you get in contact with people then you shouldn't be pursuing love in the first place.

I think you should get a life or something