Can u break my code

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Lorgon Jortle

Re: actually...

Post by Lorgon Jortle »

jayus wrote:I just want to now what is the password of my girlfriend skype account,, because I'm suspecting her has cheated on me,,,... so I want to now her chat with some body....
Well, if you supect "her has cheated" on you maybe you should find yourself a new girlfriend. Or be a better boyfriend. Nobody likes a beggar. :shock:
jayus wrote: if you're can't help me, I will find it with my self..
That sounds like a deal. Farewell!
Last edited by Lorgon Jortle on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In fact, everything we encounter in this world with our six senses is an inkblot test. You see what you are thinking and feeling, seldom what you are looking at. - Shiqin
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

:D
0.Dark.Thought

Re: actually...

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

Lorgon Jortle wrote:
jayus wrote:I just want to now what is the password of my girlfriend skype account,, because I'm suspecting her has cheated on me,,,... so I want to now her chat with some body....
Well, if you supect "her has cheated" on you maybe you should find yourself a new girlfriend. Or be a better boyfriend. Nobody likes a beggar. :shock:
jayus wrote: if you're can't help me, I will find it with my self..
That sounds like a deal. Farewell!
Ahhhhh........ Stupidity....... often disguised with tenacity.....
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
treader

Post by treader »

If this code were a Hash I would be happy to crack it.
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

The only thing you can do with a hash is a brute force or dictionary attack, and try to match the hash. That could take days, or longer depending on how strong the password is.
treader

Post by treader »

plope0726 wrote:The only thing you can do with a hash is a brute force or dictionary attack, and try to match the hash.
Well I could use cain for it.
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
TREADER
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Yeah you could, it could definitley be done, It's just a matter of time, If the password is strong it could take forever :)
Pedbor

Post by Pedbor »

plope0726 wrote:
S3th wrote:We won't help when its someone breaking into another account. Aka fuck off.
You sir, are PATHETIC.
Besides you started out with a lie, you are now labeled a liar and a script kiddie. If you think shes cheating on you then you should TALK to HER. Not be a bitch and sneak around spying on her. Also when a person is worried about their significant other cheating on them it usually mean they have something to hide... Are you cheating on her?
I think you may have quoted the wrong guy
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

no I was just reiterating the fact that no one wanted to help him. I can see how it would look like I was talking to s3th
Pedbor

Post by Pedbor »

Ok, it just looked a bit wierd from my point of view ^^ but now i know.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

Pedbor wrote:Ok, it just looked a bit wierd from my point of view ^^ but now i know.
because knowledge is power! :3

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

[quote="PaRaDoX"][quote="Pedbor"]Ok, it just looked a bit wierd from my point of view ^^ but now i know.[/quote]
because knowledge is power! :3[/quote]

no no no.... its, "And knowing is half the battle! G-I JOE!" :lol: (of course that's kind of old school)
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:
Pedbor wrote:Ok, it just looked a bit wierd from my point of view ^^ but now i know.
because knowledge is power! :3
no no no.... its, "And knowing is half the battle! G-I JOE!" :lol: (of course that's kind of old school)
NOE. its like those posters you see in elementary classrooms....KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

*rainbow appears above head*
*the more you know*

PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:
S3th wrote:We won't help when its someone breaking into another account. Aka fuck off.
You sir, are PATHETIC.
Besides you started out with a lie, you are now labeled a liar and a script kiddie. If you think shes cheating on you then you should TALK to HER. Not be a bitch and sneak around spying on her. Also when a person is worried about their significant other cheating on them it usually mean they have something to hide... Are you cheating on her?
In other words, CRY SOME MORE.

plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

[quote="PaRaDoX"][quote="plope0726"][quote="PaRaDoX"][quote="Pedbor"]Ok, it just looked a bit wierd from my point of view ^^ but now i know.[/quote]
because knowledge is power! :3[/quote]

no no no.... its, "And knowing is half the battle! G-I JOE!" :lol: (of course that's kind of old school)[/quote]

NOE. its like those posters you see in elementary classrooms....KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

*rainbow appears above head*
*the more you know*[/quote]

Check this out,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjcDW7zIY8

you might be too young to remember though, I don't kow when they stopped doing these commercials...