DON'T EVEN THINK OF POSTING BEFORE YOU READ THIS!!!!!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

PaRaDoX wrote:
S3th wrote:My name is paco. I am a noob. these quote codes are hurting my head.
S3th wrote:
woah. i was gone for a bit. what'd i miss? lol. i don't feel like checking a WHOLE PAGE of new posts. LMAO. whatevs. BACK TO THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
dj electro

what is ur problem if we dont know how 2 hack!!!:X

Post by dj electro »

S3th wrote:Agreed.
Crackers need to get a life.. or crack one XD
But seriously, its annoying to see so many people just signing up, asking for viruses and how to crack.
Had we never lov'd sae kindly, Had we never lov'd sae blindly, Never met -- or never parted -- we had never been broken-hearted.
S3th

Re: what is ur problem if we dont know how 2 hack!!!:X

Post by S3th »

dj electro wrote:
S3th wrote:Agreed.
Crackers need to get a life.. or crack one XD
But seriously, its annoying to see so many people just signing up, asking for viruses and how to crack.
Point of quoting me was?
See through the master
Become the master
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

I believe he is asking "what is ur problem if we dont know how 2 hack!!!:X"...

so in response to that....

Learn you definitions

from "Security + Guide to Network Fundamentals:"

Hacker - described as a person who uses his or her advanced computer attack computers, but not with malicious inetent. Instead, hackers use their skills to expose security flaws. Motive is to improve security.

Cracker - person who violates system security with malicious intent. Like hackers, crackers tend to have advanced knowledge of computers and networks and the skills to exploit them. They destroy data, deny ligitimate users of service, or otherwise cause serious problems on computers andf networks.

Script kiddies - break into computers to create damage. script kiddies are unskilled users who download automated hacking software from web sites and use them to break into computers. Script kiddies tend to be young computer userswho have too much time on their hands. Because script kiddies DO NOT understand the technology behind what they are doing, they often indiscriminately target a wide range of computers. Script kiddies want to bolster their egos. Their attacks give them an EXAGGERATED sense of self-importance. They break a computer so that they can send a message that says, "Look what I can do; I'm smarter than anybody else."

If you are a Hacker you will likely be here to assist others and to learn more.
If you know nothing then hopefully you are here to learn.
If you are a Cracker, then you probably arent in here and have no reason to be.
If you are a script kiddie, then you are a tool who is not welcome. and you shall be redirectdd here...
http://disney.go.com/index
or here...
http://www.nick.com/
or here...
http://pbskids.org/
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

We really should keep this on top...

::::WARNING::::

NO Script kiddies
NO Crackers
NO Douche bags

If you are looking for someone to help you cause harm to another computer system or network, please go to http://disney.go.com/ and do not come back here. :)
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

plope0726 wrote:We really should keep this on top...

::::WARNING::::

NO Script kiddies
NO Crackers
NO Douche bags

If you are looking for someone to help you cause harm to another computer system or network, please go to http://disney.go.com/ and do not come back here. :)
Hell yeah.
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

It amazes me how many people fail. This my friend, is fail. (not your post, what you said n00bz p0st0rz) I hate it when people come, and beg to cheat/hack/crack on a game.
I will pay if you figure this out, 50$ USD.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

LOL like you?

Hypocrite, beautifully done. You recently asked about selling items on gaia online without actually having the item.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

CrazyBish wrote:It amazes me how many people fail. This my friend, is fail. (not your post, what you said n00bz p0st0rz) I hate it when people come, and beg to cheat/hack/crack on a game.
LOL, not only did Zaffron make a good point, you also downloaded little tool for firefox that steals passwords. I suppose this puts you into your own "fail" category, making you a script kiddie. having fun here yet?

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

PaRaDoX wrote:
CrazyBish wrote:It amazes me how many people fail. This my friend, is fail. (not your post, what you said n00bz p0st0rz) I hate it when people come, and beg to cheat/hack/crack on a game.
LOL, not only did Zaffron make a good point, you also downloaded little tool for firefox that steals passwords. I suppose this puts you into your own "fail" category, making you a script kiddie. having fun here yet?

:lol:
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Yey, I made a good point :3
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

ooohhh..... The Hacker's Server.

Good Times.....

BUMP
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Always :D
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Bumpity Bump go pie!
S3th

Post by S3th »

plope0726 wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:

:lol:
While bumping, I must say, I haven't seen him around for a while.. I think you made him cry :P
See through the master
Become the master