credit card information

Discussion about hacker.org's server
bestcc_hacker

credit card information

Post by bestcc_hacker »

dear friends and hacker like our old father kevin mitnik iam a boy at my age of 36 live has been so diffcuit for me after my years.. i have no job and no money,.. i never no what to do than to look for hackers to help me.. i need a hacker to teach me how to hack and how to survive with hard mind.. plz. help me brothers if u. can... for no man is pure.. plz. send me. offline sms to crisfloracares (at) yahoo.com
perfectily liveing from the helps from hackers
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

HMMMM... Well i'm only a noob but i know that if you can program, do web design, software or hardware IT, and have a steady access to a pc, you can make money.

try guru.com

it's an online freelance marketplace where you find companies (and vice-versa) and do the work they need.

But remember, The Hackerdom is one of the few societies almost completely united. Keep your hopes up.
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
unflies

Post by unflies »

I think U should learning another technology. except hack.
For EG. PhotoShop ,Soft test & game builder(builder,not programmer)
Or U can write books for Internet book saler , maybe the Computer technique is not the best idea,
beacause the man in your age ,already become a Low-level management of an IT company.
Guys,life is important,but the Technology is not a panacea .

If you can use the EMULE I suggest you to learn this lesson

ed2k://|file|[你做得到:改变人生的100个方法.(更新完毕)].Audio.Book.-.100.Ways.To.Motivate.Yourself.-.Excellent!.mp3|33413533|dae4c5a3044140115a913d40fe47ae27|h=HY7B33TMBOGJ3G42MCH5BF6YA5PK7POW|/
ed2k://|file|[你做得到:改变人生的100个方法.(更新完毕)].Z.Audiobook.-.100.Ways.to.Motivate.Yourself.-.Excellent!.[Side.B].mp3|32464896|1b6ca70335e8b983ca96fad691c83aab|/

Just paste it,to your emule