Read This

Discussion about hacker.org's server
grenmajulord

Read This

Post by grenmajulord »

I'm new here but I'm not going to be a douche about it and constantly create random ass posts saying teach me how to hack because truthfully that is something you learn to do on your own with just pointers and tips about it. What the hell is with all you people create the same post" HOW TO HACK PLEASE" seriously just reply to a previous post. Don't create you own, your just taking up space and what makes you think anyone wants to reply to yours more so than anyone else. For the true hackers out there. Help out on 1 post and make a good discussion so we can all learn.[/b]
The_Dark_Avenger

Re: Read This

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

grenmajulord wrote:I'm new here but I'm not going to be a douche about it and constantly create random ass posts saying teach me how to hack because truthfully that is something you learn to do on your own with just pointers and tips about it. What the hell is with all you people create the same post" HOW TO HACK PLEASE" seriously just reply to a previous post. Don't create you own, your just taking up space and what makes you think anyone wants to reply to yours more so than anyone else. For the true hackers out there. Help out on 1 post and make a good discussion so we can all learn.[/b]
Wanna learn?? Fine.
Here's the vulnerable PHP Script:

Code: Select all

<p>To subscribe, just enter your email address. 
There will be no spam.</p>
<form action=script.php method=post>
<p>E-Mail:</p><input type=text name=email><br>
<br><input type=submit name=submit value=submit></form>
<?php
if (isset($_POST['submit'])){
$email = $_POST['email'];
$sql_query = "INSERT INTO email_to_spam VALUES ('$email')";
mysql_query($sql_query);
echo "Added succesfully.\n";
}
?>
What would you enter in the form to exploit it??
The_Dark_Avenger

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

and so, ppl, what makes you think you can hack a website after getting answer on question "pls who to hack a website, a need [...]", if you don't even know this...