guess who back

Post by nobody »

even tough i'm in mephis i'm not :roll: :roll: gone :oops: :lol: :lol:
alina

Post by alina »

and?
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
jack krauser

Re: guess who back

Post by jack krauser »

nobody wrote:even tough i'm in mephis i'm not :roll: :roll: gone :oops: :lol: :lol:
who give a shit if you are back :evil:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

you fucken eel, stop posting such stupid shit in there!!!
alina

Post by alina »

<<D.A.>> wrote:you fucken eel, stop posting such stupid shit in there!!!
he's right :twisted: :twisted:
It's like I'm a fake girl
It's like a stupid thing to do
It's like the hacker didn't gave out any personal information just to save me this time
It's like it's my last chance
leo

Post by leo »

Just should be Kicked out :evil:
nobody

im a king

Post by nobody »

grin and baer it locust has no chance at my sister and im a king
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

fuck you, fuck you, fuck you bitch!!!!!!
leo

Post by leo »

I never understand what he types :? :?
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

He's insane!!
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:He's insane!!
he is a motherfucker that need to be banned :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

He'll create new account... He and his brother... So, in my opinion, the best way to stop that motherfucker is to hack his computer as well...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:He'll create new account... He and his brother... So, in my opinion, the best way to stop that motherfucker is to hack his computer as well...
and crash it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

hell yeah :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:hell yeah :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
and then laughing with him

hhhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

by Loyal_Dark