Hints and ideas

teo2mirce

Hints and ideas

Post by teo2mirce »

If anyone is interested in discussing ideas about this game, you can pm me.
(posted again because the text appears now in forum)
Isaev

Post by Isaev »

To discuss new ideas, it is necessary first to reach the first place with old :wink:
teo2mirce

Post by teo2mirce »

Slowly getting there :D (there is currently an arms race between me and Schlaule) but i dont think 3rd place is that bad either
teo2mirce

Post by teo2mirce »

2nd*
Schlaule

Post by Schlaule »

Congratulations. You're second ! Good luck for getting the 1052
teo2mirce

Post by teo2mirce »

Good luck to you too! There are moments where you have a faster solving speed than me (I believe you did 10 levels in a hour). Pm me if you want to exchange small hints.
teo2mirce

Post by teo2mirce »

A small hint is that level 849 is one of the hardest. Using the same program that takes max 1-2 hours to solve any levels, it took one month for this one
teo2mirce

Post by teo2mirce »

Isaev wrote:To discuss new ideas, it is necessary first to reach the first place with old :wink:
Ok, got there :D still waiting to discuss, I didn't use any fancy math for this so I am still curious how efficient this game can be solved.
Schlaule wrote:Congratulations. You're second ! Good luck for getting the 1052
Thanks, I think that you helped me a lot by giving me a worthy opponent back when you were still active.

Since this a post for hints, a small hint that I can give is that I used heuristics for this game but I went a little bit meta with my approach.

Anyways, this is lvl 1050 that Yharaskrik mentioned (in this post http://www.hacker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113 )
https://i.imgur.com/0mtGwd7.png
Rat62

Post by Rat62 »

teo2mirce wrote:A small hint is that level 849 is one of the hardest. Using the same program that takes max 1-2 hours to solve any levels, it took one month for this one
I'm stuck at another one:
See https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=ASV ;-)
zacuz

Re: Hints and ideas

Post by zacuz »

teo2mirce wrote:If anyone is interested in discussing ideas about this game, you can pm me.
(posted again because the text appears now in forum)
Isaev

Re: Hints and ideas

Post by Isaev »

I also use heuristics to solve it, but I have not yet understood how it can still be improved... A very interesting game, without a clue how you can get to 1052 levels! :D