tell me how

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

tell me how

Post by jack krauser »

ok guys plz show me the way to calculate and solve an algorithm :cry: :cry: plz show me how :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

what algorithm??
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:what algorithm??
i don't know but something easy to start learning :wink: 8)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Somethin' tells me ya don't clearly understand the meaning of the word "algorithm"...

Extract from wikipedia:

Code: Select all

In mathematics, computing, linguistics, and related disciplines, an algorithm is a finite list of well-defined instructions for accomplishing some task that, given an initial state, will proceed through a well-defined series of successive states, possibly eventually terminating in an end-state.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Somethin' tells me ya don't clearly understand the meaning of the word "algorithm"...

Extract from wikipedia:

Code: Select all

In mathematics, computing, linguistics, and related disciplines, an algorithm is a finite list of well-defined instructions for accomplishing some task that, given an initial state, will proceed through a well-defined series of successive states, possibly eventually terminating in an end-state.
and how do we find passwords and codes from algorithms?!?!?!?!?!? :? :? :oops: :oops:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

algorithm is sequence of some mathematical operations. So there're no passwords, no codes.
Maybe you're talking 'bout scripts???
marty

Simon Singh "The Code Book"

Post by marty »

For this type of questions i recommend Simon Singhs book "The code book" (or visit his site www.SimonSingh.net) ... It is a great material to enter the world of criptography... It starts with first methods and in a exelent and interesthing way goes trough history and evolution of criptography and secrets... At the end there are theories about future technics... Lot of examples, even practices... Great start point... On the www.Hackthissite.Com there is one level in basic missions with algorithym you need to solve... I did it in 2 minutes including searching for needed material... Just because this book... It is not immportant how long it takes to solve problem as long as you understand its "nature" and how the whole mechanism works... I hope that i didn't bored you too much with "understanding-lines" :D
jack krauser

Re: Simon Singh "The Code Book"

Post by jack krauser »

marty wrote:For this type of questions i recommend Simon Singhs book "The code book" (or visit his site www.SimonSingh.net) ... It is a great material to enter the world of criptography... It starts with first methods and in a exelent and interesthing way goes trough history and evolution of criptography and secrets... At the end there are theories about future technics... Lot of examples, even practices... Great start point... On the www.Hackthissite.Com there is one level in basic missions with algorithym you need to solve... I did it in 2 minutes including searching for needed material... Just because this book... It is not immportant how long it takes to solve problem as long as you understand its "nature" and how the whole mechanism works... I hope that i didn't bored you too much with "understanding-lines" :D
thanks dude that should help :wink:

by Loyal_Dark