HELP?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
stuck

HELP?

Post by stuck »

HI!

I have to say...I'm not good at this. This is new for me! You guys are talking about coding! The only thing I know how to code is the outlook of a blog...anyone can do that! How do I learn? I really want to understand this world of codes and hacking. Do you know how I can learn? How did you learn? Where do I start? What do I need to know as a base?

Thanks!
alternateblackhat

Re: HELP?

Post by alternateblackhat »

stuck wrote:HI!

I have to say...I'm not good at this. This is new for me! You guys are talking about coding! The only thing I know how to code is the outlook of a blog...anyone can do that! How do I learn? I really want to understand this world of codes and hacking. Do you know how I can learn? How did you learn? Where do I start? What do I need to know as a base?

Thanks!
Well http://www.hacker.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... ght=#16249 was my bucket list when i first started to code. Books, schools or mentor are the only ways to learn, sadly you cant just pick it up like HTML. Python is is on the easier side of the languages if your just beginning. If you have a lot of free time and aren't afraid of a large jump try java, if you can successfully able to learn it you can use that to get out of first year programming on college if your good at it (usually)