plz help

Discussion about hacker.org's server
hell4life

plz help

Post by hell4life »

hello i m new to the site... i tried to search the forum to find something similar but i couldnt find anything so sorry if there is a double post.
Firstly i have to say that i am a noob :/ (not epic noob or total noob in this).
I want a way to format an external hard disk.
To explain...an ex friend proved to be no friend at all has a lot o photos with me and others doing "bad" stuff. He keeps the photos in an external HD.is there a way to send him a kind of exploit or bat file ..anything running in the background and when he connects his HD..to be formated!
he has amd CPU with windows XP.windows firewall on and nod antivirus a cracked one(not anything special with threat essence or something off).i want a way to to format his HD as i mentioned.i can send him some subs for expample(and a program mounted on them).offer me solutions plz or mention any programs tha could do this.(or if u have something ready?) i ll use skype to send him files!or i can tell him that i ll upload something on the net rapidshare for example and get him to dl (it!

(the HD is in usb..)
thnx in advance im waiting for ur opinions and comments!
jeetee

Post by jeetee »

If you indeed could get your 'friend' to download a program you recommend, you probably also can just ask for his HDD and format it yourself.

Also, if you are ashamed of having done 'bad' stuff with others, then be man enough to acknowledge it as a thing of the past, move on with your life and stay away from the 'bad' stuff (including 'bad' friends).
It will make your life both easier and more enjoyable.
hell4life

Post by hell4life »

i respect what u say and in deed i should do what u say...but when these bad things (in this case some photos) [and for the curious NOT WITH SEXUAL CONTENT] can ruin ur future...what do u do ? the only relation we 2 have now is hi whats up..the end.cant take his HD or go to his home and suddelny something to happen in his disk so i have to make it from my pc ...with the form of some program or subs or some pic tha contains a virus and when he plugs his HD to the usb port to be automatically formated...\
thats the whole thing .
i was man enough to be a real firend ...and i thought he was too but time always tell a different story ....