Pirater a computer who is on my réseau local

Discussion about hacker.org's server
mike24510

Pirater a computer who is on my réseau local

Post by mike24510 »

Hello

I want to enter in the computer of my father who is loggin on my reseau local but i dont have acces to his computer i cant enter on his computer because dont have the autorization. how i can enter on his computer by my reseau local ? I dont want make the regulating on the computer of my father is not funny. I want really hack the computer of my father who is on my reseau local if it is possible. thx
plope0726

Re: Pirater a computer who is on my réseau local

Post by plope0726 »

mike24510 wrote:Hello

I want to enter in the computer of my father who is loggin on my reseau local but i dont have acces to his computer i cant enter on his computer because dont have the autorization. how i can enter on his computer by my reseau local ? I dont want make the regulating on the computer of my father is not funny. I want really hack the computer of my father who is on my reseau local if it is possible. thx

Could you repost this with complete sentences and proper spelling. This is quite a strain on the eyes.
mike24510

Post by mike24510 »

Sorry i don't speak english very well. So My father is loggin on my reseau local and i want to know if i can enter in his computer and how ?
I don't have the autorisation for enter in his computer and so i want to know how i can enter without that my father know that by my reseau local, so i want to hack the computer of my father.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Well for starters, more information would be needed for anyone to know how to go about exploiting his machine. For example Information such as OS being used, security settings in place, and if you are trying to gain access remotely or if you have physical access to the machine.

Also, is there a particular reason you are trying to break into his computer? You may not need actual login access to his machine to accomplish whatever you are trying to accomplish.