guess who back

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:the real irony could be, if it was a real secret code... :lol:
haha
that would be crazy :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

yeah... i think that nobody is just crazy... Did you see his e-mail provider? anglerays, dammit... :shock:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:yeah... i think that nobody is just crazy... Did you see his e-mail provider? anglerays, dammit... :shock:
no i have never looked at his profile, why what does it say?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Nah, just his mailhosting is angelrays.biz... I think it's for a monks or kinda that... :lol: Really crazy.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Nah, just his mailhosting is angelrays.biz... I think it's for a monks or kinda that... :lol: Really crazy.
monks :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

by Loyal_Dark