THERE ARE NO R-E-A-L HACKERS IN HERE!!!

Discussion about hacker.org's server
root

Post by root »

oh yes, and "PaRaDoX", please, don't try to abuse everyone, that you that famous paradox, that cracking adobe PS for us - we know - u not him :DD
Do U belive in rlty Z U sense when your eyes is opened? Or U trust in reality Z U see when your eyes is closed forever?
jeetee

Post by jeetee »

root wrote:- real hacker will always use manners in public places
True.. But then again, real hackers will always mind their grammar and punctuation as well.
root wrote:- real hacker will always try to use strategic and constructive abilities in serious\interesting topics.
Once again.. true. However, this can hardly be considered a serious topic, neither an interesting one.
root wrote:- REAL hacker will stay cool and never panic
Real Hackers panic once so often as well, as they acknowledge that no one is able to grasp every aspect of every topic (not even in the relatively 'small' topic of IT, considering world-knowledge). Therefore they can be found in a moment of panic, but mostly they will recover quickly and know where to look for answers.
root wrote:and p.s from me:
hope, mcdonald's kill you fast, stupid fat american Bourgeois kids ..i.,
And dang, there you go and use the mental level of discussion you seem to hate that much. For what it's worth, I'm neither American (with a capital A), nor a Bourgeois kid.

I hope you'll at least take the effort to read, and maybe even try to apprehend this post.

ps: The Edit-button: Try it, it works ;)
root

Post by root »

it works! :idea: :o

thank you for covering me, with my suggestions. and sorry for mcdonald's folks. it is your choice to suicide or not. youre right - not mine.
Do U belive in rlty Z U sense when your eyes is opened? Or U trust in reality Z U see when your eyes is closed forever?
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

root wrote:it works! :idea: :o

thank you for covering me, with my suggestions. and sorry for mcdonald's folks. it is your choice to suicide or not. youre right - not mine.
:lol: You dumb ass... He wasn't backing you up. He was pointing out how much of a hypocritical retard you are. I believe you have officially proven how much of a dumb shit you truly are.
root

Post by root »

plope type "kill" in cmd.exe )))

and one more approving fact - real hacker will build own forum cell, never copy-paste hard work of other people. omg(!) phpBB? the biggest parody on security in the world)
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

root wrote:plope type "kill" in cmd.exe )))

and one more approving fact - real hacker will build own forum cell, never copy-paste hard work of other people. omg(!) phpBB? the biggest parody on security in the world)

Hey root type del c:\windows\system32\hal.dll in cmd and then reboot and let me know what that does. Oh and a real hacker would NOT be on here running his mouth about how he knows real hackers. You are nothing butt a Russian homosexual, with poor English and grammatical skills. Besides all the hacking techniques you Russians use today, Originated in the States. You fucking Russians can't come up with anything original.
Last edited by plope0726 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaffron

Re: -.-

Post by Zaffron »

PaRaDoX wrote:
horo333 wrote:
plope0726 wrote: Did you consider the fact that you are a skid and you downloaded that lovely tool tomtomtomtom supplied you with. That maybe he's a much better HACKER than you will ever be.

tomtomtom....whatever, is not a hacker, noone here is-.-
sorry that you either haven't managed to see any of the competent members here, or have simply refused to look for more than five seconds. Don't know if it's your fault or not, but you seem ignorant to the existence of some of the better members here. A few have pretty much stopped posting though, fed up with the general idiocy that tends to go on.
THIS------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
S3th

Post by S3th »

Yeah I got bored with it.
If you regulars that I'm friends with have msn, PM me with it.
Other people, ie. script kiddies, GTFO.
See through the master
Become the master
VisaHacker

Post by VisaHacker »

lol tut tut tut... im new to this form and to be honest im not a believer in hacking forums or hackers on sites or any other sites / post's / forums. At the end of the day sites like this are used for educational. And Root... if you know your shit and know what your talking about and claim to be a hacker u would know that any REAL hacking website with info.. tutorials... downloads and fresh hacks would be kept private and not public for every tom dick and harry to view and sniff out ips for them to report to police. I think everyone on this site knows this is not a hacking site its here to help guys and new guys along there way. so lets not bitch about things and help each other. And trust me root there are real hackers on here mate, i know of a few. but like i say people dont broadcast it!!
________
Rolls-Royce Motors
Last edited by VisaHacker on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
bukoden

Post by bukoden »

[quote="root"]
and one more approving fact - real hacker will build own forum cell, never copy-paste hard work of other people.quote]

isn't that basicly what open source is.... :?
lol
looking for good places to go and learn programming languages that is easy to understand and less than $600 a class(yay out of district costs for ACC)[mainly, good free sites or even people i can learn from]
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

root wrote:oh yes, and "PaRaDoX", please, don't try to abuse everyone, that you that famous paradox, that cracking adobe PS for us - we know - u not him :DD
I wasn't trying to copy a famous paradox, i never knew about him when i thought of the name a few years ago. I first used it when i started playing Counter strike, as my in game name, and have since used it then. I'm not trying to abuse everyone, stop resurrecting my old posts. I don't know whether or not I said anything to offend you, but if it did, I'm sure i had good reason.

And yes, McDonalds is suicide. Don't eat it unless you want your arteries to explode and your heart to have an epileptic seizure. :P

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Hey, I happen to enjoy a McDonald's meal every now and again. And I'm in prime health condition.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

enjoy and mcdonalds dont go in the same sentence
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Zaffron wrote:enjoy and mcdonalds dont go in the same sentence

:lol: Why not? :?
qiudee98

Peace....

Post by qiudee98 »

Dear sir or madam....
Please try to understand each other....
We're here to help each other with many cases of Technologies crime...
I wish that this community can provide us many new things as a good lesson for us...

And not to do anything harmless...
I hope we can understand what he was thinking...
He just try to raise us up too improve our skill...
Well he was wrong if we are here to make the crimes...

Okay? i hope on the further discussion and posts we are having a good conversation and friendship...
That's all i want to say to all of the members....
Thanks and try to be more passion...
Let thinks about a new invention for us...

Thank you
Peace and best regards to all of you....

:idea:
God is Love!