57%
no
No votes
i'll think about it
43%

Total votes: 7

jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yesterday I've scanned one of microsoft servers with a Nikto, and found some link for unauthorizated SQL database dump... I followed that link. I wsa waiting for reply from server for about 4 minutes... And then it wrote that page i'm looking for doesn't exist. So, perhaps, there can be made a conclusion :lol: :twisted:
haha
maybe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i try to find any secret links from nasa (i know it's stupid) and i can't find anything because there source page is complicated and has to many links that i have to stay all day long so a can find anything intresting :cry: :cry:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

try vulnerability scanner :wink:
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:try vulnerability scanner :wink:
is that a programme and if yes where can i download it from?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Yeah, it's a program for scanning HTTP vulnerabilities.
http://www.cirt.net/code/nikto.shtml
It's a perl script. If you got Linux, you can do this: perl /location/nikto.pl -host <IP adress> to scan a server.
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Yeah, it's a program for scanning HTTP vulnerabilities.
http://www.cirt.net/code/nikto.shtml
It's a perl script. If you got Linux, you can do this: perl /location/nikto.pl -host <IP adress> to scan a server.
cool i'll try it and tell you if it worked :wink:

by Loyal_Dark