how can i hack my friends PC.

Discussion about hacker.org's server
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

sSniper wrote:Ask him for his password.
The straightforward approach. Works almost all the time. (I'm not being sarcastic either)
Prohacker57

Post by Prohacker57 »

but why would someone give away his or her password? i think that the best way to hack in some ones computer is to find out that persons ip adress and then a good hacker can do anything with that computer.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

If you ask for the password, he will tell you the opposite.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

You could always learn about circuitry and build yourself a hardware keylogger.
Read, know, do. Discuss topics of ANY kind, including unconventional or taboo topics. Free speech, open minds, alternative thinking. http://www.totse2.com
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Prohacker57 wrote:but why would someone give away his or her password? i think that the best way to hack in some ones computer is to find out that persons ip adress and then a good hacker can do anything with that computer.
PaRaDoX wrote:If you ask for the password, he will tell you the opposite.

Well, for someone intelligent and always looking for the bad guy this is true. But you should read up on social engineering, it's all to easy, if one has the guts to just call and do this, to convince someone that it's safe to give you their password. A book that I'm sure most people here would enjoy is entitled "The Art of Deception", by Kevin Mitnick. You'd be surprised the shit people fall for to give up their information. Another book Mitnick wrote that's really good is "The Art of Intrusion". Good stuff!
Anyhow, under the right circumstances (or made up circumstances by the social engineer himself) people will tell you just about anything, if you have the guts to ask. I personally don't have the cajones to call someone up and do it, but many people do.

PS. Might I remind you guys about our friend a? :lol:
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:
Prohacker57 wrote:but why would someone give away his or her password? i think that the best way to hack in some ones computer is to find out that persons ip adress and then a good hacker can do anything with that computer.
PaRaDoX wrote:If you ask for the password, he will tell you the opposite.

Well, for someone intelligent and always looking for the bad guy this is true. But you should read up on social engineering, it's all to easy, if one has the guts to just call and do this, to convince someone that it's safe to give you their password. A book that I'm sure most people here would enjoy is entitled "The Art of Deception", by Kevin Mitnick. You'd be surprised the shit people fall for to give up their information. Another book Mitnick wrote that's really good is "The Art of Intrusion". Good stuff!
Anyhow, under the right circumstances (or made up circumstances by the social engineer himself) people will tell you just about anything, if you have the guts to ask. I personally don't have the cajones to call someone up and do it, but many people do.

PS. Might I remind you guys about our friend a? :lol:
If you do it right they will end up giving you their password without knowing it.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.