how to hack friendster

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

connor wrote::evil: hack facebook more than hard bro

If you suck. And no one is your "bro" on here.

BTW I couldn't hack Facebook, but I don't see why I would want to since facebook never hurt anybody...
Liidian

Post by Liidian »

plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote:
Zaffron wrote:Yeah didn't you kind of say "Thats not cracking, thats cracking Theres a difference."
No taking over firendster would be to "take over a system", and btw you can't hack friendster, it's pretty impossible.
No system is impossible to exploit, NO SYSTEM.
Please tell me something so you can stop beliving in that nonsence, there is, there is.. there is.. there is, All you have to do is to lock an DATAbase so no IP can get in there, the file wich would set theese standards would be in the database, and voila nothing can deface this website or take information.
The whole "system" is a number of people creating a code all together, this code loops and is there for a "system".
System Zero could also be confirmed with one word "Hacker's"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Liidian wrote:
plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote: No taking over firendster would be to "take over a system", and btw you can't hack friendster, it's pretty impossible.
No system is impossible to exploit, NO SYSTEM.
Please tell me something so you can stop beliving in that nonsence, there is, there is.. there is.. there is, All you have to do is to lock an DATAbase so no IP can get in there, the file wich would set theese standards would be in the database, and voila nothing can deface this website or take information.
Now if you did that then the site would be inaccessible and whats the point of a website that no one can access. The only secure computer system is one that has no network connections, no power and is sitting in a safe at the bottom of the ocean. But that's not very feasible now is it. The idea behind information assurance is to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.
dextering12

Post by dextering12 »

plope0726 wrote:
Liidian wrote:
plope0726 wrote: No system is impossible to exploit, NO SYSTEM.
Now if you did that then the site would be inaccessible and whats the point of a website that no one can access. The only secure computer system is one that has no network connections, no power and is sitting in a safe at the bottom of the ocean. But that's not very feasible now is it. The idea behind information assurance is to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability.

WOW !!!!

PARDON!PLEASE!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Da Best NOOB HACKER IN THE WORLD PLOPE!!!

Wanna Hack Friendster,Yahoo,G-Mail,Hotmail and BLABLABLABLA accounts
here is the Link

YouR credit entrance 1st before...!!!

http://www.milanorosa.tk

hehehehe!!!
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

dextering12 wrote: WOW !!!!

PARDON!PLEASE!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Da Best NOOB HACKER IN THE WORLD PLOPE!!!

Wanna Hack Friendster,Yahoo,G-Mail,Hotmail and BLABLABLABLA accounts
here is the Link

YouR credit entrance 1st before...!!!

http://www.milanorosa.tk

hehehehe!!!
:lol: You can;t come up with your own exploits and hacks? You have to use someone else's programs and techniques. I'd say that's the trait of a true Script Kiddie. Worthless in every way. Why don;t you do us all a favor and take a nap. Come back when you're not having temper tantrums. Good Day.
mihas

Post by mihas »

WEW, KEWL. LOL.
S3th

Post by S3th »

'tf?
See through the master
Become the master
plopeO726

Post by plopeO726 »

LOL PWNT.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

plopeO726 wrote:LOL PWNT.
Hilarious....One wishes they could crack my password. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Except that the 0 there is clearly an O.

Nice try! :lol: :lol:

You FAIL at life
Inxth

The Obvious Answer

Post by Inxth »

Well, for whoever made this topic, the obvious answer is to (if there are any questions) recover it with the recovery questions...... Yes, it's an obvious thing. I'm just stating the obvious solution, don't chide me.
Zaffron

Re: The Obvious Answer

Post by Zaffron »

Inxth wrote:Well, for whoever made this topic, the obvious answer is to (if there are any questions) recover it with the recovery questions...... Yes, it's an obvious thing. I'm just stating the obvious solution, don't chide me.

LOLpokemonsiggy

Whut a looooser

I bet you play gaia online too
mihas

Post by mihas »

Zaffron wrote:
Inxth wrote:Well, for whoever made this topic, the obvious answer is to (if there are any questions) recover it with the recovery questions...... Yes, it's an obvious thing. I'm just stating the obvious solution, don't chide me.

LOLpokemonsiggy

Whut a looooser

Gaia online for looser?
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

mihas wrote:
Zaffron wrote:

LOLpokemonsiggy

Whut a looooser

Gaia online for looser?
Ummm...Yes :lol:
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

plope0726 wrote:
mihas wrote:
Zaffron wrote:
LOLpokemonsiggy

Whut a looooser

Gaia online for looser?

Bingo :)

now python online, theres something for people who aren't gay
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Zaffron wrote:
plope0726 wrote:
mihas wrote: Gaia online for looser?

Bingo :)

now python online, theres something for people who aren't gay
And for those who don't fail at life like mihas, who resorted to making a name that looks like mine so that other might think he hacked me or "PWNT" me.

mihas = forum troll = scriptkiddie = 100% FAIL! :lol: