you know

Discussion about hacker.org's server
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

bugXL wrote:he is building up a site and he wants me to help
so will you join the team?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
bugXL

Post by bugXL »

yup :D
Help the Pinguin getting bigger and bigger
Kilo

hmm

Post by Kilo »

i just figure that i could take over this site because of the admin not doing jack to keep up with it.
its not hard d.a you should know that. i would actually do some work on this page and get it up to date. another thing i could also do is mybe ask the admin for that privliage but on the other hand i could really find out how secure this site is....... but anyway if your so on with creating a web site i wouldnt mind helping you. yes i do know some html and xml. and no am not talking about coping code and pasting like they do in myspace. damn noobs.... so i thought it would just be fun having control over this page and users :evil: :evil:
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: hmm

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:i just figure that i could take over this site because of the admin not doing jack to keep up with it.
its not hard d.a you should know that. i would actually do some work on this page and get it up to date. another thing i could also do is mybe ask the admin for that privliage but on the other hand i could really find out how secure this site is....... but anyway if your so on with creating a web site i wouldnt mind helping you. yes i do know some html and xml. and no am not talking about coping code and pasting like they do in myspace. damn noobs.... so i thought it would just be fun having control over this page and users :evil: :evil:
then what are you waiting for?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark