DOES ANY ONE HAS A TROJAN?????????????????????????

Discussion about hacker.org's server
koolpop0

trojan

Post by koolpop0 »

it is a ploy so it makes the user feel more safe using the program. best part about this "virus" is that virus scanners cant pick it up
jack krauser

Re: trojan

Post by jack krauser »

koolpop0 wrote:it is a ploy so it makes the user feel more safe using the program. best part about this "virus" is that virus scanners cant pick it up
goooood :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
koolpop0

vir machines

Post by koolpop0 »

virtual machines please explain to me this item

i am not kidding if you think i am
koolpop0

my custum virus's

Post by koolpop0 »

btw AV has not detected any of my custom virus's is that werid or what?

not even zone alarm
marty

Post by marty »

That's because they are not viruses but some harmfull scripts... I mean, c'mon, batch can be interesting and sometimes fun but it can't be considered as virus... Not even close...
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

marty wrote:That's because they are not viruses but some harmfull scripts... I mean, c'mon, batch can be interesting and sometimes fun but it can't be considered as virus... Not even close...
but batches are cool 8) 8) 8)
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark