What you got for Christmas?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

As for the branding iron, I was thinking this leather book thing I made but quite honestly I have no idea why I got it at all. My mom is kinda weird like that o.O

Too many sharp things you say?? Well how about I email you my address so I may lighten your load. ^-^
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

^-^

no thanks. i like my pointy things. If anyone's going to survive the impending zombie invasion, it's me. lol.

Naw but seriously, I'm thinking of investing in a nice sharp katana, with a nice hamon and good tempering, made of 1050 steel and hopefully the shinogi will be perfect (making the blade's geometry good).

I wanna cut some stuff :3

maybe gregory the skiddie and general leading idiot at my school.

Unfortunately, he just learned the wonders of net send after i made a message pop up on his screen during my tech class. i got him to believe that an admin was watching him play games and he will be banned soon. lmao, the look on his face. i almost cried. hes all talking and he just stops, looks at his screen like wtf? and flips out.

priceless!

thing is, since he learned how to do it (yea apparently skiddies can learn simple tasks too) he started spamming everyone. he tries it on me, rather than close the window, i just do the old trick of dragging it outta my way.

Then i gave him a taste of 3 line code ^-^

:A
net send ******** Go fuck yourself
GOTO A

Gotta love abusing DOS.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.