Does this forum know anything about hacking?

Discussion about hacker.org's server
CrazyBish

Does this forum know anything about hacking?

Post by CrazyBish »

Apparently not, the members cannot even help another when they face a problem. Prove me wrong? Maybe the members aren't online, or I came to a forum that has been dead, not sure. I'm NOT trying to flame, or trying to be mean/cruel/insulting in any way at all. I am just wondering, if anyone here is an Experienced hacker, programmer, or scripter, please com forward.
I will pay if you figure this out, 50$ USD.
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

My point exactly, no one has even said "yes"
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

perhaps you should allowed more than 11 minutes for someone to reply. And in response to is there an experienced hacker here...that depends on what you are referring too, there are all different skills and experience here. You can't expect someone to reply to your posts instantly. This isn't a real time chat room, and people don't generally site here 24/7 waiting for a post to reply to.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

^-----this
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

CrazyBish wrote:Well put. Couldn't have said it better myself, except for this:
Noob-A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
Was this your introduction about yourself? Are you a "n00b" under your definition, because it sure looks that way.
Last edited by plope0726 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

...and just out of curiosity, what are your skills??
plope0726

Re: Does this forum know anything about hacking?

Post by plope0726 »

CrazyBish wrote:Apparently not, the members cannot even help another when they face a problem. Prove me wrong? Maybe the members aren't online, or I came to a forum that has been dead, not sure. I'm NOT trying to flame, or trying to be mean/cruel/insulting in any way at all. I am just wondering, if anyone here is an Experienced hacker, programmer, or scripter, please com forward.
CrazyBish wrote:hey guys, I found a little wall I need some help. I'm new here, so please don't yell at me if I do something wrong. Anyways:
I play a game called "Gaia" which is an avatar community, buy items, and use them on your avatar. (www.gaiaonline.com) And I was thinking, well, why not make it so you can wear items you don't have! This would be easy to scam people, or to trick people. I was wondering if anyone had any solutions, I have thought about java script, but I do not program. I have tried tamper data, and firebug. Nothing. All help is appreciated.

(Idk if this is allowed, but, if you think you can help me sell items for alot more than they are worth, or equip items I do not have, I will pay you USD. Willing to give 150$)

PS: I have the item ID, And .png link. I can use tamper data to send a trade with an item I do not own, (cant cancel or accept the trade, tho) so why cant we equip? I know it is possible, and I know it has something to do with PHP. Thanks for the help, guys.
Its clear that this tool has no purpose to be here other than to try to get someone to STEAL gay little avatar crap for them. The only activity this person has on this site is posting redicuolous threads about wanting to get their avatar "cool" new items without paying for them. This, I believe would fall into the category of spam. I believe you should get a life. Go outside and play rather than sitting on your computer after school trying to dress up your gay little character. Make some REAL friends. in short no one here is going to help you STEAL anything. If thats all your interested in, go run out in traffic with scissors in your hand pointed up. Have a good day. :wink:
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

Not really, I told you I didn't want to start anything. Just asking if the forum has any hacking skill. I'm trying to change the image in an account with PHP but it's got a bug and I needed help. Don't call me a tool, or a noob.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Based on your posts in other forums...that is what you are. And until proven otherwise I will consider you and TOOL and a NOOB (under your definition)
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

What forums? I am not a tool, nor a noob.
www.gaiablackmarket.com
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Excuse me the other threads in this forum. And yes, you are a tool and a noob. No one cares about your gay little avatar site. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic. If anyone cared about about you retarded shit you would have had a positive response by now.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

GUYS! CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

this person came asking if we had skill, not claiming to be "ub3r 1337" or anything!
sure, they only gave 11 mins. the first time, but i hardly see how they deserve this!

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

have you read they're other posts?
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

plope0726 wrote:have you read they're other posts?
ye, this is the first one i read unfortunately.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.