Ateention All!Can I get A little help?Im stuck

Discussion about hacker.org's server
CrazyBish

Ateention All!Can I get A little help?Im stuck

Post by CrazyBish »

hey guys, I found a little wall I need some help. I'm new here, so please don't yell at me if I do something wrong. Anyways:
I play a game called "Gaia" which is an avatar community, buy items, and use them on your avatar. (www.gaiaonline.com) And I was thinking, well, why not make it so you can wear items you don't have! This would be easy to scam people, or to trick people. I was wondering if anyone had any solutions, I have thought about java script, but I do not program. I have tried tamper data, and firebug. Nothing. All help is appreciated.

(Idk if this is allowed, but, if you think you can help me sell items for alot more than they are worth, or equip items I do not have, I will pay you USD. Willing to give 150$)

PS: I have the item ID, And .png link. I can use tamper data to send a trade with an item I do not own, (cant cancel or accept the trade, tho) so why cant we equip? I know it is possible, and I know it has something to do with PHP. Thanks for the help, guys.
I will pay if you figure this out, 50$ USD.
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

I'm sorry if we can't double post, but anyone? No one can help me?
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

Are you ever going to realize that anything having to do with malicious intentions is gonna get you flamed or ignored till the end of time?
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

i seriously doubt he/she read any of the thread before posting to them. If they had they would have realized that most of these threads are way off topic by now.
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

This isn't with malacious intent, it's to trick your friends, unless someone has a bad mind.
S3th

Post by S3th »

You were talking about scamming, you 'tard.
"This would be easy to scam people, or to trick people."
See through the master
Become the master
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

S3th wrote:You were talking about scamming, you 'tard.
"This would be easy to scam people, or to trick people."

:wink:
CrazyBish

Post by CrazyBish »

Doesn't meant hat's what I will use it for.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Then why use that as an example. If you want help in here you need to be clear on your intentions in which you have not been. Keep in mind not everyone on the Internet play with gay little avatars.