china hackers

Discussion about hacker.org's server
zhongguohacker

Look for business partners and hackers win-win situation. Th

Post by zhongguohacker »

Look for business partners and hackers win-win situation. Thanks hacker.org (∩ _ ∩) o. ..

Q Q 752394821

I, IS china!~ usa :roll:
Companies. DDOS attacks against competitors, cooperation with foreign Web site, 16zs@163.com
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

大家好! 我是 dorahan。 我在印尼。请问, 16zs@163.com 是 什么 ?

这个 16zs@163.com 是谁的电邮?

whose email is 16zs@163.com? What can i do with that email? What do you mean with "looking for bussiness partner and hackers win-win solution" ? Please explain more detail about it. Maybe i can offer something for you. I hope for the coorporation. If there's something, you can contact me at my email or YM : nohan_forever@yahoo.com. You can also add my friendster too on http://profiles.friendster.com/numberon ... intheworld ^^

please reply in english... :-)
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
zhongguohacker

Means that the need for the invasion of the site can be a fr

Post by zhongguohacker »

Means that the need for the invasion of the site can be a friend came to me cooperation. The above is my e-mail :twisted:
Companies. DDOS attacks against competitors, cooperation with foreign Web site, 16zs@163.com
zhongguohacker

Post by zhongguohacker »

plope0726

Re: Means that the need for the invasion of the site can be

Post by plope0726 »

zhongguohacker wrote:Means that the need for the invasion of the site can be a friend came to me cooperation. The above is my e-mail :twisted:
This is an English speaking site... First, work on your English... Second, there no business for you here... Finally, after deciphering this nonsense, it looks like your saying a friend came to you for help and you intend to invade this site? If this is the case good luck cause you'll need.
Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

What the fuck is this thread about?
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

To be honest I have no clue...its pretty old though...either way this Chinese "hacker" needs to work on his English. He's hard to understand.
zhongguohacker

Post by zhongguohacker »

I understood that but under wants to contact with the foreign friend to have a look to have the quite good service :arrow: :arrow:
wannabe

Post by wannabe »

Reading his messages shows me chinese grammatik is very abstrakt and unusal for people who speak a germanic languages.