Hello, experienced hacker here.

Discussion about hacker.org's server
plope0726

Re: hello

Post by plope0726 »

twin123 wrote:my name is edwin i need a hacker freind ok i nedd cc and fullz ok
You are a retard and no one here wants to be your friend. And learn how to speel/type!
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

Here is what this moron posted in another thread....
twin123 wrote:i am interest i live in the usa i made 100k last year we can be business partner so call me 17735579116 email edwinwilliams40@yahoo.com hit me asap

He is a complete idiot!
daengpalopo

Re: Hello, experienced hacker here.

Post by daengpalopo »

BerryTheWest wrote:I am a hacker and earned my title for 4 years in network security penetration. I am an assistant to who you probably know WhiteKnight. He told me to check up this site for any update or changes to this site for those perhaps provide WhiteKnight some vital information. I also have permission from the WhiteKnight to discuss or to help you among the hacker network. If you have any question you can ask me right ahead.

After all nice to meet you guy.

wow.. it's great.. nice to know you...
please, teach me how to hack ATM machines
please, teach me...
S3th

Post by S3th »

Whoa, what the fuck. He really was talking about ATM's.
You there, daengpalopo.
You sir, can FUCK OFF.
We do not want your faggatory filling these forums, with your cracking and script kiddie wannabe bullshit.
Just get a life, and earn money yourself, instead of trying to leech off some poor guy. Oh, but wait. You're a faggot that will never amount to anything other then dog shit that I wipe off my shoe, and forget about for the rest of eternity. Seriously, get the fuck off hacker.org, and find an illegal cracker site, and enjoy being ass raped in prison, you sick mother fucker.
See through the master
Become the master
theStack

Post by theStack »

S3th wrote:Whoa, what the fuck. He really was talking about ATM's.
You there, daengpalopo.
You sir, can FUCK OFF.
We do not want your faggatory filling these forums, with your cracking and script kiddie wannabe bullshit.
Just get a life, and earn money yourself, instead of trying to leech off some poor guy. Oh, but wait. You're a faggot that will never amount to anything other then dog shit that I wipe off my shoe, and forget about for the rest of eternity. Seriously, get the fuck off hacker.org, and find an illegal cracker site, and enjoy being ass raped in prison, you sick mother fucker.
You know it's really not professional what you do here, this text looks more like a weirdo with tourette syndrome than words from a mature person. It's actually quite funny that nearly all those extreme "cracker-haters" haven't even solved more than 15 to 20 challenges themselves but they just feel as real hackers :lol:

But well, it's always very much fun to be so cool and bear hatred against an other group, isn't it?
Megaryuu

Post by Megaryuu »

Post Removed by author.
Last edited by Megaryuu on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

theStack wrote:
You there, daengpalopo.
You sir, can FUCK OFF.
You know it's really not professional what you do here, this text looks more like a weirdo with tourette syndrome than words from a mature person. It's actually quite funny that nearly all those extreme "cracker-haters" haven't even solved more than 15 to 20 challenges themselves but they just feel as real hackers :lol:

But well, it's always very much fun to be so cool and bear hatred against an other group, isn't it?
While he may have been "unprofessional" in his post, he is still correct. Have you been here long? If not then you may not know of the constant garbage coming in to this forum about people wanting to steal cc #s, facebook accounts, hack ATM Machines, etc. After a while it gets very annoying. One thing you should understand is Crackers arenot a "group" that is "hated" as you would, say, hate white people or black people, or puerto ricans, or people with Tourette Syndrome,

(Which by the way what do you know of tourette syndrome?? clearly not much if you think they are weirdos who curse a lot...BTW I have Tourette Syndrome which is an inherited gene and something that is uncontrollable, the "tic" that people associate with Tourette Syndrome that involves involuntary swearing is a very rare symptom and only affects about 5 percent of people with Tourette Syndrome. Also Tourette Syndrome is much more common than you may think.)

Back to the topic at hand...Cracker are persons with malicious intent against computer systems, whether it be breaking them or stealing information from them. This distructive behavior tends to lead toward personal harm to individuals. Would you say that they shouldn't be disliked the same way that people of particular racial groups or with disabilities shouldn't be disliked?? I would hardly think so. No as for being unprofessional...I don't think professionalism applies in this case since this is generally a forum of people who are likely under the age of 18 and are not here for work. I feel if you are going to allow a moron to come here and ask for help to steal money, one should be allowwed to tell that person that they are a moron.

The biggest problem with people posting things of this nature is that it is ILLEGAL! I'm sure I speak for a lot of the people here when I say that i don't really want these idiots attracting attention from Authorities causing me inconvenience. I mean the name "Hacker.org" is bad enough. We don't need to give them a real reason to be concerned with this site.

Oh and as far as completeing the challenges and games? Some people here go to school, some here have jobs, some people have better things to do. Not everyone, like crackers and script kiddies, have all the free time in the world to waste on meaningless games. Also completeing these challenges are more to help one think. They don't really make you a "HACKER".

"...But well, it's always very much fun to be so cool and bear hatred against an other group, isn't it?"

This may very well be the dumbest statement, since you are basically comparing dislike of crackers to hating a group because of their race or other un controllable trait. Crackers are hated/disliked because the things they do by choice.
S3th

Post by S3th »

plope0726 wrote:
theStack wrote:
You there, daengpalopo.
You sir, can FUCK OFF.

While he may have been "unprofessional" in his post, he is still correct. Have you been here long? If not then you may not know of the constant garbage coming in to this forum about people wanting to steal cc #s, facebook accounts, hack ATM Machines, etc. After a while it gets very annoying. One thing you should understand is Crackers arenot a "group" that is "hated" as you would, say, hate white people or black people, or puerto ricans, or people with Tourette Syndrome,

(Which by the way what do you know of tourette syndrome?? clearly not much if you think they are weirdos who curse a lot...BTW I have Tourette Syndrome which is an inherited gene and something that is uncontrollable, the "tic" that people associate with Tourette Syndrome that involves involuntary swearing is a very rare symptom and only affects about 5 percent of people with Tourette Syndrome. Also Tourette Syndrome is much more common than you may think.)

Back to the topic at hand...Cracker are persons with malicious intent against computer systems, whether it be breaking them or stealing information from them. This distructive behavior tends to lead toward personal harm to individuals. Would you say that they shouldn't be disliked the same way that people of particular racial groups or with disabilities shouldn't be disliked?? I would hardly think so. No as for being unprofessional...I don't think professionalism applies in this case since this is generally a forum of people who are likely under the age of 18 and are not here for work. I feel if you are going to allow a moron to come here and ask for help to steal money, one should be allowwed to tell that person that they are a moron.

The biggest problem with people posting things of this nature is that it is ILLEGAL! I'm sure I speak for a lot of the people here when I say that i don't really want these idiots attracting attention from Authorities causing me inconvenience. I mean the name "Hacker.org" is bad enough. We don't need to give them a real reason to be concerned with this site.

Oh and as far as completeing the challenges and games? Some people here go to school, some here have jobs, some people have better things to do. Not everyone, like crackers and script kiddies, have all the free time in the world to waste on meaningless games. Also completeing these challenges are more to help one think. They don't really make you a "HACKER".

"...But well, it's always very much fun to be so cool and bear hatred against an other group, isn't it?"

This may very well be the dumbest statement, since you are basically comparing dislike of crackers to hating a group because of their race or other un controllable trait. Crackers are hated/disliked because the things they do by choice.
^Thanks. For the first bit overall.
And, at the other two.. I really, really, really don't give two shits if I look unprofessional, we are sick of these n00bs, joining and asking how to crack, therefore, bringing the police around here, which might get the place shut down, the only way to get through to them, is by cursing, if you don't like it.. Sue me. Cause I will always abuse them, they need to learn that we don't need their shit here, and that we have had enough. Normally I wouldn't just straight out abuse them with alot of swearing, but their bullshit made PaRaDoX leave. So, I've had enough of their shit and I will just fully abuse the shit out of them.
See through the master
Become the master
luna

I'm THE BEST HACKER

Post by luna »

I Use Computer Since 5 YearsOld And First Hacking At 10 YearsOld

NOW I'm 13 YearsOld

I Lived In BANGKOK

IN Bodindeacha3 [HIGH School ]
At Secondary 2 [MATTAYOM2]
!Lul\lA
plope0726

Re: I'm THE BEST HACKER

Post by plope0726 »

luna wrote:I Use Computer Since 5 YearsOld And First Hacking At 10 YearsOld

NOW I'm 13 YearsOld

I Lived In BANGKOK

IN Bodindeacha3 [HIGH School ]
At Secondary 2 [MATTAYOM2]
You are a tool and a script kiddie. FYI downloading punters on AOL (kind of an old practice) does not make you a hacker. Downloading any tool and clicking "Start" (or whatever the button may say) to send pings and so on...Does not make you a hacker. Downloading password cracking tools, packet sniffers, using virus tutorials, or having the ability to use any other tool, does not make you a hacker. All it show is that you know how to click a button. Monkey's are very good at that too! It more or less makes you a script kiddie and a cracker. If you don't understand the inner-workings of these tools and what they can really do, you have no business playing with them. You should be playing here http://www.disney.com.

If you such a great hacker then you should have no problem "hacking" me! Well atleast you can try :lol:
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

S3th wrote: ^Thanks. For the first bit overall.
And, at the other two.. I really, really, really don't give two shits if I look unprofessional, we are sick of these n00bs, joining and asking how to crack, therefore, bringing the police around here, which might get the place shut down, the only way to get through to them, is by cursing, if you don't like it.. Sue me. Cause I will always abuse them, they need to learn that we don't need their shit here, and that we have had enough. Normally I wouldn't just straight out abuse them with alot of swearing, but their bullshit made PaRaDoX leave. So, I've had enough of their shit and I will just fully abuse the shit out of them.
I am in full agreement with you. Something needs to be done about these little shits.
liquidacid

Post by liquidacid »

So are there any new unix auditing tools or are satan and saint still the standard?
ADA95>C++
theStack

Post by theStack »

It's really fascinating how much time and energy you guys invest to argue and rant with crackers. In that time you'd better try to improve your skills and solve challenges. Wouldn't that be much more productive? Just shouting and ranting around here won't make you any better and has nothing to do with being a "hacker", quite the contrary it shows a deep lack of social intelligence.
I bet most of the crackers who read your answers laugh about them anyway and only think "oh how sweet, there's some boy sitting in front of a computer who seems to be really pissed about my tries and is very creative in using tons of swearwords, it's great fun when he's overreacting, maybe i can provoke him again"

So it's just senseless!
It's just their problem when they do shit and get arrested, not ours.

@plope: Concerning the "Tourette Syndrome" I apologize, I do not have anything against people with that syndrome, I just wanted to accentuate S3th's strange behaviour. And I do not unterstand how you define the term "group", for me it's just a set of persons who have something in common (well English is not my mother tongue so I maybe have it translated the wrong way).
S3th

Post by S3th »

Again, with the I don't give a shit, I'll continue doing what I'm doing. The crackers come here, ask their bullshit, I verbally rape them and they don't come back. Thats why most people who are cracker wannabes only have 1 or 2 posts.
See through the master
Become the master
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

theStack wrote:It's really fascinating how much time and energy you guys invest to argue and rant with crackers. In that time you'd better try to improve your skills and solve challenges. Wouldn't that be much more productive? Just shouting and ranting around here won't make you any better and has nothing to do with being a "hacker", quite the contrary it shows a deep lack of social intelligence.
I bet most of the crackers who read your answers laugh about them anyway and only think "oh how sweet, there's some boy sitting in front of a computer who seems to be really pissed about my tries and is very creative in using tons of swearwords, it's great fun when he's overreacting, maybe i can provoke him again"

So it's just senseless!
It's just their problem when they do shit and get arrested, not ours.

@plope: Concerning the "Tourette Syndrome" I apologize, I do not have anything against people with that syndrome, I just wanted to accentuate S3th's strange behaviour. And I do not unterstand how you define the term "group", for me it's just a set of persons who have something in common (well English is not my mother tongue so I maybe have it translated the wrong way).
Crackers can be placed into a classified group...Likely under a list titled "Persons with too much time on there hand who have no life and would rather be nuisance to society rather than to try to better it and themselves, and who will in the end ammount to nothing but criminal and a degraded member of society". My point was that saying we just think its cool to talk trash and be hateful towards a group in this context is a rediculous statement. It would be one thing if we hated crackers because of something they cannot control such as race, or disability. But that is not the point. What we hate about them is their actions of supidity and disreguard to others. As far as it being a waste of time to tell them to leave or to belittle their intentions, I would say it is not a waste of time. use this scenario for example, If there are many posts on here that are requesting information on how to hack and ATM machine, or deface a website, or break into computer systems, This may draw attention that we do not want here, ie FBI and other govnt agencies. It's a thing called "reasonable cause", that would allow them to take unwanted action against the site. If there werent conversations as this the forum would be full of request to perform illegal activities. If someone like S3th is effective in weaning out these trouble makers by flaming them and cause them to not return, then great because it not only reduces the ammount of negative attention we might get, it also lets observers know that we do not tolerate stupid, foolish behavior and that this site's intent is not to have a bunch of idiots running around causing problems, Thus keeping this site from potentially being shutdown. On top of this no one is claiming that by flaming and as S3th put it "verbally raping" these idiots makes us any better of a "Hacker".