Discussion about hacker.org's server
a-sharp

ITZ NICE 2 B BACK AGAIN!

Post by a-sharp »

ITZ NICE 2 B BACK AGAIN!
Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest!
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

nice signature....well actually its pretty GAY. oh and check you caps key bud.
Takatori

Post by Takatori »

Rofl....
PaRaDoX

Re: ITZ NICE 2 B BACK AGAIN!

Post by PaRaDoX »

a-sharp wrote:ITZ NICE 2 B BACK AGAIN!
you left? sorry, we don't take note of when retards leave, only when it's someone who would be missed. but i guess you don't qualify for that. its that which confuses me as to why the hell you even bothered coming back. we told you only about a million times that you are neither, nor will you ever be, wanted here, should leave, and never come back. for the sake of all sentient beings of earth, PLEASE, go throw your computer off a cliff and go back to your playpen, until you can form a coherent, non-capitalized, and mature thought in that tiny little vacuum space you call a brain. also, saying "I DON'T CARE, SUCKERZZZ" doesn't prove a thing. it doesn't offend us, it just gives us something more to laugh at you for. we know you care, calling someone a sucker is neither cool nor effective, and don't start quoting movies like that one time.......
and stop fucking replacing words and letter with numbers, its fucking annoying and not cool and doesn't make you any more elite in any possible way, it just shows that you're "too cool for school" and can't learn basic grammar, thus needing to substitute words for numbers.

in summation:

go fuck yourself.
smash your computer. (or at least break the shift and caps lock keys)
get some anger management help.
and above all never come back here.

kthnx-fuckin-bai (hopefully for the last time)

=o!

i just realized, i get to bring back that tiny little section where i predict the future! :D

im predicting that he'll respond with something along the lines of......:

"LAWL NO U. I 4R3 7U KEWL FOAR YU!"

either that or some other lame one liner, more than likely taken from his favourite rated PG movie. (:O sneaky sneaky must've had to smuggle in PG movies so his parents wouldn't catch him oh noes!)

/uberrant

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
plope0726

Post by plope0726 »

lmfao
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

PaRaDoX wrote:
you left? sorry, we don't take note of when retards leave, only when it's someone who would be missed. but i guess you don't qualify for that. its that which confuses me as to why the hell you even bothered coming back. we told you only about a million times that you are neither, nor will you ever be, wanted here, should leave, and never come back. for the sake of all sentient beings of earth, PLEASE, go throw your computer off a cliff and go back to your playpen, until you can form a coherent, non-capitalized, and mature thought in that tiny little vacuum space you call a brain. also, saying "I DON'T CARE, SUCKERZZZ" doesn't prove a thing. it doesn't offend us, it just gives us something more to laugh at you for. we know you care, calling someone a sucker is neither cool nor effective, and don't start quoting movies like that one time.......
and stop fucking replacing words and letter with numbers, its fucking annoying and not cool and doesn't make you any more elite in any possible way, it just shows that you're "too cool for school" and can't learn basic grammar, thus needing to substitute words for numbers.

in summation:

go fuck yourself.

=o!

i just realized, i get to bring back that tiny little section where i predict the future! :D

either that or some other lame one liner, more than likely taken from his favourite rated PG movie. (:O sneaky sneaky must've had to smuggle in PG movies so his parents wouldn't catch him oh noes!)

/uberrant
O_O

*Jaw drop, have to sew it back on...*
The Assistant of the Clan. The White Orders.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

BerryTheWest wrote:
PaRaDoX wrote:

in summation:

go fuck yourself.

=o!

/uberrant
O_O

*Jaw drop, have to sew it back on...*
:3

S3th

Post by S3th »

Another uber long rant, do you make it up as you go? Or do you think about them, then type it up?
See through the master
Become the master
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

S3th wrote:Another uber long rant, do you make it up as you go? Or do you think about them, then type it up?
i think of em one or 2 lines at a time lol.

BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

Holy cow! O_O Your probably a pro.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

BerryTheWest wrote:Holy cow! O_O Your probably a pro.
XD
i do love to argue, i bet i would be a good creative writer, if not a bit vulgar in my presentation >.<

BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

HASTA LA VISTA! :D
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

aaggh.

I've had it with the would-be crackers that try to invade the forum!

To the nice normal people with brains, goodbye.

to those like a-sharp and the rest of the merry band of shitmonkeys, go fall in a manhole and eat the first thing you touch.

Laters.

Zaffron

Post by Zaffron »

*sniff* :shock:

....You are leaving us?? :'(
BerryTheWest

Post by BerryTheWest »

Well... this organization is now dead.

Without people we rely on... this site is dead.