hackthissite.org discussion

Discussion about hacker.org's server
<<D.A.>>

hackthissite.org discussion

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Well, because hackthissite.org is a nice place to train, and a lot of users are registered in it, I though that it's gonna be a good idea to create some place where to discuss hackthissite.org tasks...
jack krauser

Re: hackthissite.org discussion

Post by jack krauser »

<<D.A.>> wrote:Well, because hackthissite.org is a nice place to train, and a lot of users are registered in it, I though that it's gonna be a good idea to create some place where to discuss hackthissite.org tasks...
great idea , we should help each other with the missions :wink: :D :lol:
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
treborguile

Post by treborguile »

helping each other huh????
hmmmm
8)
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

treborguile wrote:helping each other huh????
hmmmm
8)
why whats wrong? :?
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Kilo

hackthissite

Post by Kilo »

this is a great place to learn lol i had an account along time ago but i forgot my pass/user name so now i have to reastart on my missions any one who needs advice while doing them can let me know. don't expect me to give you the answer because your not looking hard enough.
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Re: hackthissite

Post by jack krauser »

Kilo wrote:this is a great place to learn lol i had an account along time ago but i forgot my pass/user name so now i have to reastart on my missions any one who needs advice while doing them can let me know. don't expect me to give you the answer because your not looking hard enough.
can you help me with the realistic mission 3? :oops:

by Loyal_Dark
marty

Post by marty »

i just finished basic missions and that was fun :D easy but fun... :D i will start with realistic missions when i'm in better position with my time :D
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

marty wrote:i just finished basic missions and that was fun :D easy but fun... :D i will start with realistic missions when i'm in better position with my time :D
well some ,issions are very hard :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
marty

Post by marty »

i started first realistic mission and it turns out that i'm gonna need IE (?!?) because live http headers... does M$ makes IE for Linux :D (i'm not serious).
how to solve my problem cause FF Add-on is not work properly?
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

marty wrote:i started first realistic mission and it turns out that i'm gonna need IE (?!?) because live http headers... does M$ makes IE for Linux :D (i'm not serious).
i can't help you because i just start the realistics missions :wink:

by Loyal_Dark
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

marty wrote:i started first realistic mission and it turns out that i'm gonna need IE (?!?) because live http headers... does M$ makes IE for Linux :D (i'm not serious).
In first realistic mission ain't no IE's needed... Got no idea what're you doin', but you just gotta change a source-code a lille bit... (at least in first one)
djkurupt

Post by djkurupt »

I just used FF with Firebug its fast and easy but now I can't even get onto the site anymore lol ahh too bad was having fun too
marty

Post by marty »

<<D.A.>> wrote: In first realistic mission ain't no IE's needed... Got no idea what're you doin', but you just gotta change a source-code a lille bit... (at least in first one)
yep, i know that, but i think that i need some info from the URL when results are submited (?!?)... i cannot see anything that goes after (example) index.php (should be something like index.php?value=sa;dksa;dep;value2=;asdkkkepfacas;) or i'm on a wrong path ?!?! honestly i didn't think about it more than 5 minutes
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

marty wrote:
<<D.A.>> wrote: In first realistic mission ain't no IE's needed... Got no idea what're you doin', but you just gotta change a source-code a lille bit... (at least in first one)
yep, i know that, but i think that i need some info from the URL when results are submited (?!?)... i cannot see anything that goes after (example) index.php (should be something like index.php?value=sa;dksa;dep;value2=;asdkkkepfacas;) or i'm on a wrong path ?!?! honestly i didn't think about it more than 5 minutes
well i can't help you in that one :cry:

by Loyal_Dark
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

ok if you look in the site i'm krauser2288 and i can't beat the 4,5,6 basic missions :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: plz help, in mission 4 i put my email and then save it as html but then is still the text :cry: what can i do? :?

by Loyal_Dark