School's Blocking System

Discussion about hacker.org's server
canine

Post by canine »

Grand_Master wrote:Try input of target sites' IP directly into your browser.
It bypasses most blocking systems, actually.

Nah, I'd say only the really shitty ones. Most of them are slightly smarter than that.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

Actually it can be simple, just communicate your computer at home from school. If you can reach to your computer from school then you can set it up as a proxy with encryption therefore rendering school blockade system useless.
unflies

Post by unflies »

Guys , you always can't vist http://mp3.baidu.com/ from un-CN land if you don't use a proxy.
:twisted:

just like I always can't visit anti-CCP sites.
lumanen

Post by lumanen »

Gu5 U1tr4surph Wi11 d0 7h3 7rick
skragglies

Post by skragglies »

lumanen you make me miss leet speak. Those were the days, man. Those were the days.
nixdabest

Re: School's Blocking System

Post by nixdabest »

canine wrote:
WhiteKnight wrote:
FSHer wrote: Chinese Gov always make so much limitation of website to their people,especially the university of china to their stu
That goes to USA too, because they did put some restriction on those too.

Chinese Gov is constricting the people... it just only the matter of time before they crack and scramble. Therefore making this the Chinese Government's downfall.
It's exceedingly rare to find an American university censoring the internet. The only place where I'd imagine that happening would be a religious institution and even that'd be rare.

i am laughing so hard at this lmao.........I am in year 10 and I live in Australia.....
nixdabest

Post by nixdabest »

Grand_Master wrote:Try input of target sites' IP directly into your browser.
It bypasses most blocking systems, actually.

DUDE there is no way in hell that would work at my school...Thats like trying to type in www.redtube.com and it loading up lol
canine

Post by canine »

nixdabest wrote: i am laughing so hard at this lmao.........I am in year 10 and I live in Australia.....
wat

In the United States, high schools often block things. Colleges don't.
nixdabest

Post by nixdabest »

canine wrote:
nixdabest wrote: i am laughing so hard at this lmao.........I am in year 10 and I live in Australia.....
wat

In the United States, high schools often block things. Colleges don't.

it was just funny that you thought i was in uni or living in china....lol .. im pretty sure that most schools blocking system would be very hard to get passed unless you go to a subnormal school lol
canine

Post by canine »

nixdabest wrote: it was just funny that you thought i was in uni or living in china....lol .. im pretty sure that most schools blocking system would be very hard to get passed unless you go to a subnormal school lol
I never said either.

And any filtering system can be easily bypassed depending on how dedicated you are. Tor, unless specifically accommodated for, will get around anything, but is slow as hell.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

canine wrote:
nixdabest wrote: it was just funny that you thought i was in uni or living in china....lol .. im pretty sure that most schools blocking system would be very hard to get passed unless you go to a subnormal school lol
I never said either.

And any filtering system can be easily bypassed depending on how dedicated you are. Tor, unless specifically accommodated for, will get around anything, but is slow as hell.
In my model... in theory it would be very hard that is next to impossible for China school to find out if you are doing any activity if you encrypt your network packets that connect to proxy computer or personal computer. But I would be more of a concern about your screen though... perhaps other people would find any suspected activity you are doing and reported on you.

Simply I would make sure that I have 3 ways proxies so that it is even harder for them to stop you, if they cancel out your primary proxy.