ripping off walmart

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Kilo

ripping off walmart

Post by Kilo »

battle field and counter strike can take your life.... espacially WOW.... stupid games theres better things out in the world the imagination. like GIRLS!!!! CLUBS PUSSY You get my flow..... why watse your time with over doing it.... any way this is for your info only

the game is kick ass but you can get hoocked to it....... anyway i was hooked to bf2

you know what s funny tooo

my serial is stolen from a retail store and works flawlessly

if you want any serial to any game

lol.... just go to your local walmart and buy wut evea you want like battle field 2 and use a heat gun to take off the seal. pfff i have a seal rapper and re rap my games. so it looks like it was never opened after you take what you want place somthing heavey in the box and take it back to walmart they usually thank you for not opening the game and have you sighn some dumb paper for return. never sign your real name make one up like bob storch lol it works every time.... if your good.....!!!!
You can also do this with xbox360s. to do this find some one that does not want there broken xbox360 or buy one. then a new one from walmart and use a heat gun to take off serial stickers and swipe them with the broken one take back the broken x box with the new serials and wella New Xbox and your money back. the bitches are so stupid..... any waY good luck
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

lol very nice
joelstad

Post by joelstad »

Holy bologna, that's it, I'm leaving. I'm more dumb leaving this forum than when I had arrived; it's crazy. I spend more time reading and re-reading the crap on here than I care to, I'm done.

How on earth were these people able to get an account here??

Total disappointment. :0/

--Joel
________
Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer history
Last edited by joelstad on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

you know, i really never liked you. you were just a smart ass walking around saying crap. so go ahead, you dont deserve to be here anyways
Kilo

pffff

Post by Kilo »

your wasting ur time just leave....
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
joelstad

Re: pffff

Post by joelstad »

Kilo wrote: your wasting ur time just leave....
Pop quiz: How do you spell 'those'?

...as in "those in need..." in your signature.

Basic English: What's the difference between "your" and "you're"? The grammatical errors alone make anything here difficult to read.

--Joel
________
MT-100
Last edited by joelstad on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

stop being a fag. and just leave. and dont even think about hacking one of our computers. we'll blow yours up.
joelstad

Post by joelstad »

I'm sure you will.

--Joel
________
one vaporizer
Last edited by joelstad on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

ah shity i fucking hate stupid people just because there is a typo that doesnt mean anything i would of never thought it would be but i acutually dont like this punk!! some one has to do something about it :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

thanks you. thats two of us..
Captain Segfault

Post by Captain Segfault »

Kilo wrote:ah shity i fucking hate stupid people just because there is a typo that doesnt mean anything i would of never thought it would be but i acutually dont like this punk!! some one has to do something about it :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:
How would you feel if you just bought some game from Wal-Mart and found that the box had a brick in it?

You come off as an immature n00b.
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

idk man...thats being a hacker. just no longer digital. and dont tell me "blahblahblah, its being a theif" because hacking is just as bad.
SYSTEM_OVERRIDE

Post by SYSTEM_OVERRIDE »

athlete501 wrote:idk man...thats being a hacker. just no longer digital. and dont tell me "blahblahblah, its being a theif" because hacking is just as bad.
n00b To The Extr3m3
<KING> SYSTEM_OVERRIDE
athlete501

Post by athlete501 »

i'm going to gues....that your a gamer...that wants to hack....maybe passwords?? thats being a script kiddie, in other words a noob..
Captain Segfault

Post by Captain Segfault »

athlete501 wrote:idk man...thats being a hacker. just no longer digital. and dont tell me "blahblahblah, its being a theif" because hacking is just as bad.
If you warez the game you cause the developers and publishers of the game no marginal harm. If you shoplift it you're stealing from Wal-Mart. Doing this you're actually making the publisher look bad.

If given a choice, both Wal-Mart and the publisher would prefer that you just shoplift the game to dropping a bad copy on them.

This is a small scale equivalent of some n00b hacking up another worm. I mean, yeah, it requires a bit of skill, but it's petty and morally repugnant.