I SEE. Consider This As An Apology And Repentance.

Discussion about hacker.org's server
0.Dark.Thought

I SEE. Consider This As An Apology And Repentance.

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

When i first got on this site i was a wannabe cracker, :oops: and now ive learned that CRACKERS ARE LOSERS with no lives and have as little or less effect on the world than does a small frustrated monkey in a cage.

So I hope you guys dismiss all my previous posts (especially HACK MY SCHOOL! :oops: :oops: ) and will now give me the chance to be a Hacker.
:idea:
I also suggest that this post be a place for other noobs and crackers to see their arrogant ways and actually do something useful.
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
canine

Re: I SEE. Consider This As An Apology And Repentance.

Post by canine »

0.Dark.Thought wrote:When i first got on this site i was a wannabe cracker, :oops: and now ive learned that CRACKERS ARE LOSERS with no lives and have as little or less effect on the world than does a small frustrated monkey in a cage.

So I hope you guys dismiss all my previous posts (especially HACK MY SCHOOL! :oops: :oops: ) and will now give me the chance to be a Hacker.
I also suggest that this post be a place for other noobs and crackers to see their arrogant ways and actually do something useful.
You are a model for how noobs should behave.

Sir, I commend you.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

0.Dark.Thought wrote:When i first got on this site i was a wannabe cracker, :oops: and now ive learned that CRACKERS ARE LOSERS with no lives and have as little or less effect on the world than does a small frustrated monkey in a cage.

I see...

Learn a bit about network structure how the local area network work and how the internet works. And I suggest you to learn a compiled languages that supports network communication(VB, C#, and C++ will work.)

If you are going to attempt on hacking on Linux server, it could be a difficult task to crack into since canine claim that it is borderline to impossible to crack.

Just in case if you want to do some good instead of the bad. Learn a creed and follow a creed that limit your personal interest and help the people.

I have 6 different viruses that I created, but never used or given to anyone and it is currently locked up in a CD with 1024 bits encryption(I created it.) And yes I destroy the temporary 500 MB hard drive completely. Why I do that? Because I was following the 8 creeds and if I haven't, these viruses could get me jailed and hurt everyone around me.

Good luck and I hope you use your skills for common good. :)
CoreEvil

Post by CoreEvil »

It's good to know that your situation was curable, many criminals and crackers have permanent neurological problems that prevent them from operating intelligently when confronted with constructive criticism. You managed to react reasonably well to corrective input.
You like pink, don't you?
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

Above all, thanks alot to you guys that have posted so far. this is even more of a push for me to do whats right with my knowledge and grow with that knowledge. i've already learned how to write HTML & XHTML and im learning Javascript, my moms boyfriend is a Hardware and Network IT guy so i think i could learn from him. i would love to learn how to use C++ or Python but havent really had the resources. But anyway once again THANKS ALOT. :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s.
What's a Creed? :?:
canine

Post by canine »

0.Dark.Thought wrote:Above all, thanks alot to you guys that have posted so far. this is even more of a push for me to do whats right with my knowledge and grow with that knowledge. i've already learned how to write HTML & XHTML and im learning Javascript, my moms boyfriend is a Hardware and Network IT guy so i think i could learn from him. i would love to learn how to use C++ or Python but havent really had the resources. But anyway once again THANKS ALOT. :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s.
What's a Creed? :?:

Code: Select all

creed (plural creeds)

1. That which is believed; accepted doctrine, especially religious; a particular set of beliefs; any summary of principles or opinions professed or adhered to.
   2. A reading or statement of belief that summarizes the faith it represents; a definite summary of what is believed; a confession of faith for public use; esp., one which is brief and comprehensive.
Basically a personal code of ethics, but I've always felt that it's unnecessary. It should be fairly obvious when you've overstepped your boundaries.
WhiteKnight wrote: I see...

Learn a bit about network structure how the local area network work and how the internet works. And I suggest you to learn a compiled languages that supports network communication(VB, C#, and C++ will work.)

If you are going to attempt on hacking on Linux server, it could be a difficult task to crack into since canine claim that it is borderline to impossible to crack.

Just in case if you want to do some good instead of the bad. Learn a creed and follow a creed that limit your personal interest and help the people.

I have 6 different viruses that I created, but never used or given to anyone and it is currently locked up in a CD with 1024 bits encryption(I created it.) And yes I destroy the temporary 500 MB hard drive completely. Why I do that? Because I was following the 8 creeds and if I haven't, these viruses could get me jailed and hurt everyone around me.

Good luck and I hope you use your skills for common good. :)
Writing viruses is not necessarily bad, nor illegal. It's illegal should you release them. Writing viruses is a waste of your time, as there are much more interesting things to be written, but it isn't inherently bad. Also, you don't need to encrypt them. People aren't going to jump over hoops to get ahold of your viruses. If someone breaks into your computer, either physically or otherwise, and releases these viruses, you're free from liability. Also, if I understand you right, you're implementing your own encryption. Writing your own encryption, and making it good encryption is difficult/impossible without flawless study of complex higher mathematics. If you want good encryption that not even governments with supercomputers can crack, I'd suggest GnuPG.

Honestly, there are better things to do with your time though.

Like learning python and writing games.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

I just made viruses so that I know that I have experiences in those small areas. Well the encryption for me doesn't matter now, because I just broke the CD. ;)

The 8 creeds that I follows were an old promise that I made with my mentor.
canine

Post by canine »

WhiteKnight wrote:I just made viruses so that I know that I have experiences in those small areas. Well the encryption for me doesn't matter now, because I just broke the CD. ;)

The 8 creeds that I follows were an old promise that I made with my mentor.
Oh.

Well, games are infinitely more fun to make/test, give you general purpose skills and aren't completely useless.
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

WhiteKnight wrote:The 8 creeds that I follows were an old promise that I made with my mentor.
and can you give me an example of those promises? i really like the idea of a personal "parley" to hacking.
WhiteKnight

Post by WhiteKnight »

0.Dark.Thought wrote:
WhiteKnight wrote:The 8 creeds that I follows were an old promise that I made with my mentor.
and can you give me an example of those promises? i really like the idea of a personal "parley" to hacking.
"Promise that you shall follow these 8 creeds and in return a training from me" That was one deal I made with my mentor. ;)
0.Dark.Thought

Post by 0.Dark.Thought »

WhiteKnight wrote:
0.Dark.Thought wrote:
"Promise that you shall follow these 8 creeds and in return a training from me" That was one deal I made with my mentor. ;)
touche
Mr Sandman

Post by Mr Sandman »

noobs, learn from this.
The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.
Mr Sandman

Post by Mr Sandman »

Bump
The basic difference is this: hackers build things, crackers break them.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

WhiteKnight wrote:
0.Dark.Thought wrote:
Ahh, the advantages of having no mentor.
And yet I feel so disadvantaged.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.