Prizes

bok
Site Admin

Prizes

Post by bok »

Congratulations to Allosentient! He is the first prize winner for having reached and solved the "It's a very small word!" challenge.
But this is not the end... we are continuing the prizes for the Challenge section, and we will continue adding new challenges as time goes, so stay tuned and keep solving.

The next prize goes to whoever solves all the 91 challenges currently on the map. We predict that this will take quite a bit more time that the previous prize goal. But it looks like we have a few solvers who are quite good, so we'll see if they're up to the task :wink:

Keep monitoring this (sticky) topic for news about prizes (who won what and what prizes are up for grabs).
adum

Post by adum »

i would also like to congratulate allosentient! very impressively done. i was sure the last few challenges were going to take longer.

incidentally, i have updated "It's a Very Small World" and "It's A Very Small Word!" to be significantly harder for the future. if someone finds a way to do them better, the challenge gets updated =)

adum
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

thank you very much, was very fun trying to figure things out and still manage to keep a handle on "real life" at the same time.

Yes, those problems are much harder now. I doubt I'll be able to find the solution for those again very soon, but will try. I'm working on that interesting bitmap problem (Slim Image) now and know exactly what is wrong with it, but will take awhile to fix.

I am just going to take it easy now and hopefully make friends with some people here. I guess a lot of people here are from the bay area. I just left there to move to phoenix, and it is very hot here (and it will take awhile to meet some more people that share common interests).
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

Blast you Allosentient and your damn small HackVM programs!!!
*screams into the distance like an evil villain*
Last edited by therethinker on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tails

Post by tails »

Ah, I'm sure I'll be blasted next... :cry:
Napster

Hiya

Post by Napster »

Well Im kinda new around here. Just a general question - will there be other prizes after the "Complete All the Puzzles" one...Id love to get my hands on a shiirt :)

Thanx Again, Have a nice day
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

I think I remember seeing a post stating that there may be other prizes in the future, but I can't speak for the admins. Completing all the puzzles seems very hard for me since there are some puzzles that I just can't figure out. I am not very good with crypto compared to some people here
herath

Post by herath »

where is the challenge ?