Looking for a Teacher, a Mentor

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Napster

Looking for a Teacher, a Mentor

Post by Napster »

Okay everyone,

I've read through these forums and had a look at it all but Ive got to say I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't want to give up and I was just wondering whether or not there is anyone out there who would be willing to teach me programming? Id really love to learn, I'm just having trouble getting through all the material. I'm grateful for any any replies, thanx in advance...
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

:: DELETED ::
Last edited by dorahan on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
martin_great_boy

wkwkwkwwkwkwkw

Post by martin_great_boy »

awkakkwakkwkakwkakwka bgo c lw orang inggrtrisssss
tau dancuk ga?

dasar bgo wkwkwkwkwkwk

akakakakakaka
a
a
akakakakakakak
martin love A_ _ _ L
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Last edited by dorahan on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~� dorahan �~
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Last edited by dorahan on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~� dorahan �~
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Last edited by dorahan on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~� dorahan �~
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Last edited by dorahan on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~� dorahan �~
Napster

Post by Napster »

dorahan wrote:Parah²... jgn² adminnya orang indo lage... hueheheuhe... peace yah kk bagi yg bisa baca post" di atas... hehe... HIDUP INDO!! NEGARA HACKER!! NEGARA TERORIS!! NEGARA KORUPTOR!! Dikenal banyak negara... bangga donkz... kekeke... nantinya gw jg bakal tinggalin nih negara.. dan pergi ke negeri bambu tercinta...

lhow kok gt? ya iyalah... gw CINA NIHH BUKAN TIKO, FANGUI, ato FANPO dan semacamnya... gyahahaha... mampus dah...

* ga lama lg kyknya gw bakal diban nih.. ^^"
Aha, Im guessing youre swearing at me somewhere in there but i get the idea...no one eh. Well thanx guys, ill just battle it out my own then Thanx anyway though :)
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

Napster wrote:Aha, Im guessing youre swearing at me somewhere in there but i get the idea...no one eh. Well thanx guys, ill just battle it out my own then Thanx anyway though :)
Well, i apologize if i talked something wrong.. I'm just kidding bro... Peace...

Napster wrote:Okay everyone,

I've read through these forums and had a look at it all but Ive got to say I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't want to give up and I was just wondering whether or not there is anyone out there who would be willing to teach me programming? Id really love to learn, I'm just having trouble getting through all the material. I'm grateful for any any replies, thanx in advance...
I just wanna give you an advice that firsly you should search on google what is a programming about. There are so much kinds of programming languages. You know, computer world is so wide that you can imagine... It's almost impossible to learn it all... So is you want to learn about programming, you should know what programming language do you want to learn first.. Try to learn only one programming language.. and you should learn it as deep as you can.. If you already have understood enough about it, then you can try to learn another programming languages, and so on...

The most important in learning programming language is you have to love program... You have to love it... And i can make it sure you can learn from it the best as you can.. Happy learning ^^

Hehehe... this is only a few wisdom words "One thousand steps journey begins with a first step". Hahaha...

Peace.. have fun with you learn ^^

from me: ~· dorahan ·~
~� dorahan �~
Downstairs

Post by Downstairs »

Nice to see that there are someone who wants to learn programming instead of hacking msn and making viruses and stuff. It's much easier to get a mentor if you already know a programming language cuz that will prove that you are interested and wants to learn more. My first language was html ( and no it's not a programming language ) and then I moved on to javascript. I'm now programming in C++ and I got to say that I'm happy that I learned javacript cuz it got a lot of things in common with the basics of C++. Good luck... and remember, have fun! :D
::Downstairs