Discussion about hacker.org's server
themohd

seeking Hackers

Post by themohd »

Good evening everyone,
I am the president of Hi-Tech Co. in KOB
and I am seeking for the best hackers
to make our company successful.
Their job is : I will give them missions , and every successful mission will be awarded for at least
200$.
more information after getting candidates.
jack krauser

Re: seeking Hackers

Post by jack krauser »

themohd wrote:Good evening everyone,
Their job is : I will give them missions , and every successful mission will be awarded for at least
200$.
do you know what i hate most?

spams!!!!!!

people from all over the world are sending me mails like

"hello my lovely friend.....i am the president of a bank in tokyo and one of our best consumers died.and his money will go to the station.....i want you to help me and get the money from his account and transfer them to my account and you will get the 30% of the money"

and you know whats funny?

every day someone else is sending me the same story with diff persons and names

so make me bieleve you that you are not a cop or a liar
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
sky

Post by sky »

funny thing is, if you really are such a good hacker that you can crack a bank account, why does someone that you don't trust has your e-mail?
themohd

Post by themohd »

hey , If you have problems with your stupid e-mail don't involve us here,
and if you don't beleive it don't reply , and let the people that I have hired how much
do I pay for them each month. and I'll send you the registeration and certificates papers on the private if you don't beleive me.
Finally I did not say that someone died or help me transfer money, I'll pay for him for each transaction in any way he likes : cheque, bank draft, cash, paypal, .....
dorahan

Re: seeking Hackers

Post by dorahan »

themohd wrote:Good evening everyone,
200$.

Hahaha... ridiculous!! If i were of "the best hackers" as you said, i would never work for you... the award is only $200... it's a price to pay a bitch! not hacker!
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
The_Dark_Avenger

Post by The_Dark_Avenger »

i wonder why nobody is cleaning those forums
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

Reality is, Teams crack banks. And if one lil guys is doing it by himself hes using bot-nets.

Thousands of bot-nets are out there and the funny joke is, about only a quarter of people i would guesstimate know about them...
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
jack krauser

Post by jack krauser »

themohd wrote:hey , If you have problems with your stupid e-mail don't involve us here,
and if you don't beleive it don't reply , and let the people that I have hired how much
do I pay for them each month. and I'll send you the registeration and certificates papers on the private if you don't beleive me.
Finally I did not say that someone died or help me transfer money, I'll pay for him for each transaction in any way he likes : cheque, bank draft, cash, paypal, .....
i am not telling you my problems that i have from spammers.

i am telling you that you are a fucking liar
hacker is a life style. its one that alters how you think, you perception of reality, your way of dealing with things in general, as well as things so common as how you talk, how you carry yourself, and even when and how long you sleep.

by Loyal_Dark
Ouka

Post by Ouka »

Wow this guy is pretty stupid.. i'm not very bright and i no its bullshit
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

The_Dark_Avenger wrote:i wonder why nobody is cleaning those forums
Maybe someone should crack this site and clean it up themselves?

</sarcasm>
Kilo

Post by Kilo »

therethinker wrote:
The_Dark_Avenger wrote:i wonder why nobody is cleaning those forums
Maybe someone should crack this site and clean it up themselves?

</sarcasm>

You know its been on my mind for the longest time...
thous in need of help let me know and ill do my best to advise you Remember i am not fault for damge you cause this is for learning Purposes only!!! visit http://nongkrong.team-forum.net/
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

*sigh* thats the problem with these hacker community forums, about 50% is legit and not filled with retards / complete newbies, and the other 50% is almost always filled with spam and idiots saying "plz tell me how to hack a website / my friend's msn cuz they said mean things to me", and expect people to hand over a magical tool that will hack anything and everything without them having any knowledge of any programming language whatsoever. hah, sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread, just kinda had to get it out there and this one seems to be a shining example of the second 50% mentioned above.

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
PaRaDoX

Post by PaRaDoX »

also, i can't help but doubt the existence of a company called "hi-tech co." even google turns up nothing on it :roll:

~You are a glitch in my reasoning.
zhongguohacker

I am a professional invasion from China need to work togethe

Post by zhongguohacker »

I am a professional invasion from China need to work together contact EMAL: 16ZS@163.COM
Companies. DDOS attacks against competitors, cooperation with foreign Web site, 16zs@163.com
zhongguohacker

Please contact 16ZS@163.COM

Post by zhongguohacker »

Please contact 16ZS@163.COM
Companies. DDOS attacks against competitors, cooperation with foreign Web site, 16zs@163.com