"Inclusive" and "Follow the Logic" HELP!

Loseway

"Inclusive" and "Follow the Logic" HELP!

Post by Loseway »

I cant do this two... they are both of the same genre i think. In Inclusive i have to guess a word and in Follow the Logic a number but i dont know how to do that. I tried to use the titles but it doesnt help me. Please give me hints!
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

:D Mmm... i want to help you to solve the 'Follow The Logic' challenge... you have only to view the source page of the question.. only a common coding in there.. count and find the number.. quiet easy..
~� dorahan �~
HkRkoz al KuwaiT 2019 HaCkEr 101
Loseway

Post by Loseway »

Thank you a lot :-D! i did it! I didnt get the idea to look at the code of the site *lol* Thank you!!! happy*****
Loseway

Inclusive

Post by Loseway »

So i managed Follow the logic but still i dont have any idea concerning Inclusive. I thought that "try typing it" is a hint, so i typed "it", or tried keyboard, because you can type it *lol* and button and so on...but i just dont get it...Help!
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

I can't solve this challenge too... please somebody help us to solve this challenge...
~� dorahan �~
Xeyes

Inclusive

Post by Xeyes »

Inclusive is a web challenge...this means: Use the source Luke!
And don't tell me you can't...plz
dorahan

Post by dorahan »

I'd looked at the source page of the question but i didn't find anything useful..
by the way, i found this code <p><form name=frm action=chal.php method=get onSubmit="return ff(document.frm.answer.value)">, but it's useless because i don't understand enough about coding like that.. i think that code is not the point..
please give me any hint to solve it... i don't have any idea with this challenge..
~� dorahan �~
therethinker

Post by therethinker »

You did find something useful. You just didn't find enough.

Either learn JS or don't do the challenge ;-)
Xeyes

Inclusive

Post by Xeyes »

What you found isn't the answer but you're getting close and js will be nessecary as therethinker said. Well actualy not nessecary but you'll need it later so learn :)
Loseway

Post by Loseway »

I did it. You have to look for the sourde code of the javascript used in that site.
Xeyes

Post by Xeyes »

Good for you but you're not supposed to give answers :?
Loseway

Post by Loseway »

Is this an answer? I think the hardest is to find this code...
damantise

Post by damantise »

maybe you could try looking for links that aren't in any other challenges, source code...
canine

hmm

Post by canine »

I am also stumped on the Follow the Logic problem.

I have done the math in both a javascript engine and double checked my answer in bc, but either way it fails.

Pointers?
gfoot

Post by gfoot »

The javascript calculation is being performed by your browser to check your answer, so if the result you get isn't what it expects, your calculation is wrong. Your browser isn't lying!

There is a subtlety you may have missed, but I won't say what it is.

Also, remember that you don't have to attack each problem exactly in the way the challenge title says - sometimes there are more direct ways to be sure you get the right answer.