I have a challenge for you all

Discussion about hacker.org's server
Mystere

I have a challenge for you all

Post by Mystere »

I may not be a hacker. (as far as you know anyways) but i still wish to issue a friendly chal;enge to all hackers who think they understand the basics. I wish to watch in person as someone hack this site and messes with it. You could ban random people.. or delete stuff idc.. i merely wish to see it with my own eyes while on.

Z15.invisionfree.com/Epitaph_TTC
Politics is for losers with too much time.. don't you agree?
Decrepit

Challenge

Post by Decrepit »

I don't know anything about stuff like that yet.

since this seems to be the challenges post. i want someone to suffer. I'm not good enough to do it myself yet so please hack this persons comp. i don't care what you do to it. theres the ip address have fun.
teach me all you can so i can use it against others.. kk?
Ouka

oh! oh!

Post by Ouka »

i'd do it but uhh ehehe i have no clue how.. sorry..
Helba

Post by Helba »

I would but i'm busy.. I do not doubt that someone else on here can do it though
Dark_Daemon_

Post by Dark_Daemon_ »

:evil:
this is cracking...
anyway if u want to become a hacker try things like this one without asking for help...

this is a site for hackers so
u must understand something :
hackers build programs or fix them
crackers break them
There is a community, a shared culture, of expert programmers and networking wizards.The members of this culture are called ‘hackers’...

->hackers vs crackers<-
the awfull truth :P
Allosentient

Post by Allosentient »

Dark Daemon is correct, you will find no help here. Learn to fucking do it yourself.
<<D.A.>>

Re: I have a challenge for you all

Post by <<D.A.>> »

Mystere wrote:I may not be a hacker. (as far as you know anyways) but i still wish to issue a friendly chal;enge to all hackers who think they understand the basics. I wish to watch in person as someone hack this site and messes with it. You could ban random people.. or delete stuff idc.. i merely wish to see it with my own eyes while on.

actually you should learn more about social engineering... your goals are too obvious
<<D.A.>>

Post by <<D.A.>> »

<<D.A.>> wrote:
Mystere wrote:I may not be a hacker. (as far as you know anyways) but i still wish to issue a friendly chal;enge to all hackers who think they understand the basics. I wish to watch in person as someone hack this site and messes with it. You could ban random people.. or delete stuff idc.. i merely wish to see it with my own eyes while on.

actually you should learn more about social engineering... your goals are too obvious
oh, by the way, i got another challenge for you, people... hack the site, get access to the servers, and do something to it... format the disks, change pages or something like that... the page is here. Good luck.
pixelot

Post by pixelot »

<<D.A.>> wrote: oh, by the way, i got another challenge for you, people... hack the site, get access to the servers, and do something to it... format the disks, change pages or something like that... the page is here. Good luck.
Nice. :wink:
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." -Mark Twain
kamikaze

google

Post by kamikaze »

hey , i read about this " google hack , but i don`t get it anymore :s , shit ...
________
weed vaporizer
Last edited by kamikaze on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ParadiseHack

Post by ParadiseHack »

do anyone know about r3mot3r ?? he is a fantastic and great hacker he hacked into my computer even by using a laptop i was surprised as he broke the KASPERSKY code and he hacked msn's server dont know which but i think it was arabia.msn.com ?? some thing like this anyway i think.... i should start hacking now ... :D happy hacking